Contact us

EUROVISION YOUR CHOICE CONTEST 11! FINAL - Deadline: 10/2 @ 23 CET!

as78

aww... :( “Sveta Ljubav” 4th... would be so wonderful winner...

well 4th is a great result of course too... :D

ParadiseES

Gosh, top-5 to that monstruosity, what a shame... I'm starting to think that I voted wrong and we had to vote for the 10 worst songs instead for the 10 best :?

(I really dislike Croatia 1996 too, so finger crossed for Cyprus, my only hope to save this).

Schlagerman1

3rd

Schlagerman1

So after all, we are coming to a battle between the first two songs of the final...the epic battle between two powerhouses of Eurovision = United Kingdom and Sweden...and this time only 1 single point is between the two...now who is going to win....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh christ this thread will erupt if the UK wins.

ParadiseES

Hmmm I don't really care then. I like both, but not enough to win. I think both were just missing my points. I guess I slightly prefer UK winning, but not too excited anyway.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I don't think I could take a win. I'd become too popular and would not be able to play on being an underdog anymore. I'd probably jump out of my window.

The troubles of becoming famous. There will be some series butthurt if Sweden don't win.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I hope I come 2nd again.

You don't want 2nd places to come a habit though! People might start hyping you up to do well. Look at The Netherlands this year. Maybe you should work to 3rd place next game.

Schlagerman1

2nd

AND THAT MEANS...THAT THE WINNER OF THE 11TH EDITION OF EUROVISION YOUR CHOICE CONTEST IS...

Scoreboards and such in a while! :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh never mind on the butthurt.

WE BLOODY WON, IT'S A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME! FIRST AUSTRALIA, NOW THIS.

as78

:uk: 1996 is OK song but far from the best in this edition...

anyway congrats to its supporters :D

thanks for one more great edition Adam xclap

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Summoning [MENTION=14000]SuperGirl[/MENTION]. Now wreck havoc here. You must be as disgusted as I am? How dare these people not vote Sanna their winner..

And as for yoooou.... [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], you should be ashamed of yourself. Diaspora voting at it's finest. You hang that head in shame. All of you hang your heads in shame. This is an outrage.. Gina G!? GINA G!?!? This isn't the last you'll hear of this.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And as for yoooou.... [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], you should be ashamed of yourself. Diaspora voting at it's finest. You hang that head in shame. All of you hang your heads in shame. This is an outrage.. Gina G!? GINA G!?!? This isn't the last you'll here of this.

I happen to like "Just A Little Bit" very much thank you very much. xqueenbitch

Top Bottom