Contact us

Eurovision Countdown!

Shqiperia

'Eurovision: Countdown' is a 3 part series made by the European Broadcasting Union previewing the Eurovision Song Contest in which participating broadcasters in each country may choose to air.

Who will host this year's Eurovision Countdown? Got any ideas? :D Well I'm very excited about watching Eurovision Countdown for another year, when do you think it will be airing? SBS (Special Broadcasting Service) an Australian broadcaster always airs it on TV.

Hopefully there will be news about it soon! I cannot wait! It brings back Eurovision spirt! Starting off the Eurovision mania.

Sim

Love those eurovision countdowns:D normally it will start when the rehearsals start, so maybe in a week or so:D

nikolay_BG

Banned
I hope the host wont be the last years one, he was boring. And let`s hope they`ll make the bulgarian entry right this year :)

damienn

Banned
I hope the host wont be the last years one, he was boring. And let`s hope they`ll make the bulgarian entry right this year :)
what? they got it wrong last year? I really hoped Miro would do better then it actually did.

doctormalisimo

There's a programme about the history of Eurovision on RTÉ (Irish broadcaster) on Monday. It will probably be on the RTÉplayer afterwards but I'm not sure if that is available outside Ireland and the UK....

Top Bottom