Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 - Semi-Final 1 - LIVE SHOW 8 April 21:00 CEST

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
firstsemi.png

sJBq1kK.png

01 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช SWEDEN | 02 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช IRELAND | 03 ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ NORTH MACEDONIA | 04 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ AUSTRALIA
05 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ RUSSIA | 06 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ SLOVENIA | 07 ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ BELARUS | 08 ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น LITHUANIA
09 ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช BELGIUM | 10 ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น MALTA | 11 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ UKRAINE | 12 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด ROMANIA
13 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL | 14 ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด NORWAY | 15 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ CYPRUS | 16 ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท CROATIA

17 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ AZERBAIJAN

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnIus

I'm the last Australian jury to submit my ranking to my HOJ. Apologies. The Australian HOJ should be able to finalise our jury votes by deadline.

Work and life haven't been great in general for the past week and I just couldn't find the motivation to do anything else. Just feel so defeated all in all. Sigh... But luckily managed to sit down in one hour setting to decide my jury ranking and televotes for both semi. So I can't wait for the results.

Huge thanks to everyone who are involved.
I feel ya, these past weeks have been very difficult, but trust me it will get better! After all there is always "Calm after the Storm". It's nice to see that you managed to vote and I hope everything will be better for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

crashworld

Veteran
Australian jury votes complete! There was actually a surprising level of similarity, albeit with a few exceptions.

Interesting. Not sure is it because we the Australian juries come from the same country or close proximity that we share similar assessment criteria when ranking the songs. It's starting to get really exciting.

• Like It
Reactions: Kaz

crashworld

Veteran
Voting update:

Sweden โœ…
Ireland โœ…
North Macedonia โœ…
Australia โœ…
Russia 4/5
Slovenia โœ…
Belarus โœ…
Lithuania โœ…
Belgium โœ…
Malta โœ…
Ukraine 4/5
Romania โœ…
Israel โœ…
Norway โœ…
Cyprus 0/5
Croatia โœ…
Azerbaijan โœ…
Germany โœ…
The Netherlands โœ…
Italy 5 (we know you did)/5

96/100 jurors voted

Thanks for the update. But shouldn't it be 93 jurors out of the 100 that have voted?

Ezio

Veteran

Ooph, I forgot to put on my mouth mask before watching this gif and allowing Pรคtrรค Mayday spit at my face. Such a sbiotch!

nudiecrudi

The Italian HoJ was connected last time 4 days ago. As members of the Italian jury we ve asked to him in our chat room to send the votes but no answer yet. Maybe something has happened.
Please let us know what to do in case Nemo doesn't answer

Krishoes

Left to vote: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
We have a problem. We thought our HoJ had already sent the votes. We noticed he hasn't read our conversation since Wednesday. Could one of us send the votes instead of him?

Top Bottom