Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Austria has voted and the votes are now audited by a scrutineer before being submitted to @Eurovision.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I have sent my votes now, both as a juryvoter and televoter.

Actually, I think we should continue this forum game as a new tradition, even if the real contest is coming back next year.

You guys has done a great effort to make this contest worth following. I would love to be part of this again next year!

Its something we've been considering and i hope we do. There have been a few little issues along the way but its nothing that hasn't been sorted.

Ezio

Veteran
We don't want to do the video neither. This request came like a thief in the night and we are all deeply shook and running scared.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
We don't want to do the video neither. This request came like a thief in the night and we are all deeply shook and running scared.

The dramatics of this. :lol: love it. Has it been giving you night terrors and violent episodes also?

Ezio

Veteran
The dramatics of this. :lol: love it. Has it been giving you night terrors and violent episodes also?

Now I need 50 droplets of night shade than the usual 10 before. So much I am shook of all of this.

However, I downloaded an avatar software and created a monster that speaks French now. Not sure what to do with that.

Ezio

Veteran
Further to this, our celebrity booking agent @Lindon already sent request letters to our on-demand celebs Conchita Wurst, Zoe, Cesar Sampson, Vincent Bueno and even @MalagaToledo. They all refused the plea and were equally shook. I guess it's a major case of bad hair day!

Ezio

Veteran
I want to adopt it.

🇫🇷 vote is in and the video should be ready by Sunday

My French is flawless and the speech so much fun xD

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The Belgian votes are in.

They will be submitted tomorrow tho because the spokesperson is getting a haircut tomorrow so he may not look *completely* disheveled when he announces the votes during the grand final :-)

Petar

Serbia's spokesperson is having rehearsals. She's been trying to figure out the best spot in her house for the recording, because of the light, and she's found the best one. We will send in the video soon! :D

AlekS

Veteran
Everyone
4:21 Let's do video presentation where we announce our 12 points, would be fun (58388583 likes)
4:22 No one in our jury wants to record a video

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There are bigger introverts than me in our jury (and I thought that's impossible) o_O

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
San Marino were on Cameo looking for who we could purchase to read our points but our budget is very low thanks to the EBU hurting us by continuously trying to crush our souls. We can't even afford Chris Crocker. I said I'd consider doing a video but I'm very feral at the moment. I'm feral all the time so I guess it doesn't matter. I don't own a bowtie though and I feel that's an important touch.

mauve

Veteran
San Marino were on Cameo looking for who we could purchase to read our points but our budget is very low thanks to the EBU hurting us by continuously trying to crush our souls. We can't even afford Chris Crocker. I said I'd consider doing a video but I'm very feral at the moment. I'm feral all the time so I guess it doesn't matter. I don't own a bowtie though and I feel that's an important touch.
Well, you could dress yourself like you did in one of your pics: as a gentle villain with this wonderful moustache. Everyone will melt for sure (and probably forget listening to the points you would read aloud.). :ROFLMAO:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well, you could dress yourself like you did in one of your pics: as a gentle villain with this wonderful moustache. Everyone will melt for sure (and probably forget listening to the points you would read aloud.). :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking that actually. San Marino are obviously angry right now, and we'll need an imposing look to suit the shade and home truths we'll be delivering at the results show xheart

giphy.gif

Top Bottom