Contact us

Eurovision 2011: Your Decision!

Which Countries Will Qualify?

• Total voters

Leigh744

As we approach the March 13th deadline for broadcasters to enter their songs, it's time to see which songs should go through to the final.

Therefore, two semi finals will be added to this post once we know all the songs. The semi finals will be the same as the actual ones and the Big 5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) will have an automatic place in the final, as usual.

The top ten from each semi final will advance to the final.

I will be adding a poll, which you can vote in and the poll results will be released after the semi finals have been finished.

Rules will be posted closer to the start.

Mark-ESC14

I have a question. Is this about who you want to reach the final, or who you expect to reach the final? And it's not very handy to use the poll, because then you can only vote for 1 country, while you might want more than 1 country to reach the final. :$

Leigh744

This will be personal opinion. It will be interesting to see which songs fans like and want to put through to the final. You can vote for as many as you want in the poll.

Mark-ESC14

Ok, but if this game starts on the 13th of March, then why can you now already vote? And btw, I already see several people who voted for there own country.

Leigh744

Not all the songs have been chosen. Azerbaijan, France, Hungary, Israel, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, United Kingdom still haven't released/chosen their Eurovision song. I can't help the poll, but it will still show the general trend of which countries will qualify.

Leigh744

Eurovision Song Contest 2011: Your Decision

Rules

1. Votes can be sent to me from Sunday 13th. Voting will close on the 31st of March l at 11.59pm.

2. Voters can not vote for their own country.

3. Votes must be sent in traditional Eurovision style: 12, 10, 8, 7.... etc.

4. Semi final results will not be published until after the final.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I believe that these will be the qualifiers from first semi (not necessarily my favs): ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, HUNGARY, ICELAND, NORWAY, RUSSIA, SERBIA, SWITZERLAND and TURKEY

From second semi: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA, DENMARK, ESTONIA, ISRAEL, LATVIA, ROMANIA, SWEDEN, SLOVENIA, THE NETHERLANDS, UKRAINE

Last edited:
Top Bottom