Contact us

Eurovision 2011 - Running Order draw

FallenAngelII

Yeah, I know wikipedia isnt too reliable but it says 'the voting system for the final is yet to be decided', so I wonder what's going to happen. I hope they take my idea of each country giving two sets of 1-12 points, one jury and one televote :D. But that's probably doubtful! :lol:
They should. Because then it will truly be 50/50. BTW, you're not alone on that. I've been asking for that ever since the return of the juries.

CPV4931

The German start position this year is not as good as last year, but there are worse ones.

MyHeartIsYours

They should. Because then it will truly be 50/50. BTW, you're not alone on that. I've been asking for that ever since the return of the juries.

Yaay thank you! xkiss I really hope they do - it would mean like you say that it's truely 50/50 and one set of votes isnt ignored.

croboy82

Does the voting order matter?

I don't think they will change the voting system NOW. It's too late. If they wanted to do it, they should have anounced it while the delegations were there on Monday + Tuesday to totally explain it all.

Sabrewulf238

I found this at ESC Nation, it looks interesting. They're percentages based on how many times countries have qualified previously from the positions:

1. 50% (Poland / Bosnia-Herzegovina)
2. 50% (Norway / Austria)
3. 25% (Albania / Netherlands)
4. 25% (Armenia / Belgium)
5. 13% (Turkey / Slovakia)
6. 38% (Serbia / Ukraine)
7. 38% (Russia / Moldova)
8. 50% (Switzerland / Sweden)
9. 38% (Georgia / Cyprus)
10. 75% (Finland / Bulgaria)
11. 38% (Malta / FYR-Macedonia)
12. 50% (San Marino / Israel)
13. 75% (Croatia / Slovenia)
14. 100% (Iceland / Romania)
15. 50% (Hungary / Estonia)
16. 75% (Portugal / Belarus)
17. 50% (Lithuania / Latvia)
18. 88% (Azerbaijan / Denmark)
19. 75% (Greece / Ireland)

So, if this is to be believed countries like Iceland, Romania, Azerbaijan and Denmark have the odds in their favour.

I'm annoyed though my favourite country right now Albania is in one of the rubbish spots. :(

No doubt it's complete nonsense though. :p

Last edited:

keinan9

Does the voting order matter?

I don't think they will change the voting system NOW. It's too late. If they wanted to do it, they should have anounced it while the delegations were there on Monday + Tuesday to totally explain it all.

no, it doesnt matter, but its fun :p

sapsan

My favourites (France and Ukraine) didn't get rather successful position for winning like it was in last year. I'm dissapointed.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Top Bottom