Contact us

Eurovision 2010 - Rehearsals - WATCH LIVE - LINK PAGE 1

Enigma

Re: Eurovision 2010 - Rehearsals

Just a few quick reviews

Germany - Not a bad song,the performance is pretty good,at least Lena's show is not artificial,that can be appreciated.
Norway - It would be better for him to sing with Montserrat Caballé in Barcelona.Eurovision is not for him.
Romania - In the clip Paula has a pretty nice voice,but in the rehersal she's just shouting.And why again the same show with piano?Ok then,but make some changes,think creatively.Anyway,not a bad show.
Spain - Pretty lovely song,just in an old European style,but why with dolls?Do they miss daddy Andersen?
Ukraine - Just amazing.I love both the song and her performance.Simply great!

In general,all the performances are unique and interesting but these five impressed me more

Armenia
Greece
Serbia
Latvia
Ukraine

aletem

Enigma said:

Norway - It would be better for him to sing with Montserrat Caballé in Barcelona.Eurovision is not for him.
That would be too much for him. I would feel sorry for Montserrat. :cry: :lol:

Aha the big4 + Norway rehearsals:

France: Job well done. Dynamic performance. If the setting resembles a bit of Caribbean + some special effects, it will be a contender for the prize.
Norway: The guy now looks older than he is. That was the last thing they needed to do, changing his styling. :? Not keen on his vocal performance, but the simple choreography looks nice and that is all I can say here.
Germany: What is the deal with the different shoes. It looks now that she has two left shoes. Vocally good job. I didn't see much of the choreography. I bet it will be seen in the second rehearsal, at least I hope so.
UK: Interesting staging. I like it. The girls above remind me of No Angels from 2008. Vocally again good job. The song is still fragile. Some of these movements make you feel to forget how bad the song is. I still think this will hit rock bottom. I really feel sorry for the guy. He has a good voice, but bad song.
Spain: The best rehearsal. The staging, the choreography, fits the song perfectly. His voice stands out and he has a charisma (played a role last year). Will see how it goes on the 29th.

wittgenstein

none of the big 4 or norway impressed me. but i think lena will shine through the screen like no one else, except anna bergendahl. thats the hope for both germany and sweden.

if norway succed i will be very mad.
if spain succed i will be very surprised.
if france succed everyone will be surprised.
if uk succed somethings seriously wrong.

razi

Somebody said on another forum "I dont understand eurovision. Is there an obligation for all participants to be s**t?" and i think its the key question(sorry for the bad word)

Sim

Ireland second rehearsal:

[youtube:3ugj6zj2]V64SNfNus70[/youtube:3ugj6zj2]

StellaStai

aletem said:
Norway: The guy now looks older than he is. That was the last thing they needed to do, changing his styling. :? Not keen on his vocal performance, but the simple choreography looks nice and that is all I can say here.

LOL .. He will not looks like that in the final. It's jus 1st and 2nd rehearsales, you forgotten that. :lol:

Sim

Bulgarian second rehearsal:

[youtube:1ad2yc44]513SJwYrYJc[/youtube:1ad2yc44]

martin

niamh and ireland was really great and now i think ireland we be in the final maybe in top 5

Sim

cyprus second rehearsal:

[youtube:p4ukol14]w-hMmTHv0jQ[/youtube:p4ukol14]

martin

cyprus is dangarous for belgium if both are in final and that is very bad because i really like cyprus and i love Belgium so i not sure that i won,t cyprus to final because of that

94ayd

aletem said:
I just wanted to add something. Last year Norway won. The song was pretty good. It was already catchy and melodic on a first listen. On top of that it had a great performance, with a simple but very interesting choreography. Finally, Rybak had a charisma written all over him. And he won (even though the song was overrated, everything seemed to work for him well). I don't find the two bookie contenders to be charismatic (Germany and Azerbaijan). Also, as far as I know both songs weren't really the "hit" on a first listen. :|
From what I saw on the rehearsals, I don't think any of those two will win. Yes they could do very well, but I don't see them as winners. Both have done a big marketing over their songs, which is why I think they will be in top10 or possibly top5. What I am glad about is that they both are trying to win. :p

If you want charisma, Iceland is the one to choose. ;) :lol: And is it me or Lena is wearing different shoes because she still hasn't decided on which of the two pairs to wear for the final?! IMO, she's not gonna be having on different shoes.

Alexu

swissstudent23 said:
everytime i'm listening to romania... and when they sing... "hm boy..." or girl girl girl... boy boy boy...

this so much reminds me everytime to "cmon barbie girl"...

and as i said some days ago about the piano IN fire... hehe... as i said... there are only 2 flames on the piano and not the piano IN fire... :) as everytime we got the hysterical eurovision fan exagerating on this performance letting us telling about the big big burning piano :)

Some of the reactions are really childish....so if a Romanian says that he/her doesn't like Lena, people overreact about Romanian entry? :lol: So if someone dares to say: I don't like German entry, the others says: I don't like your entry either! :lol:

Btw, personally I said I don't like Lena's style, I didn't say anything about the song...which I find quite good.

Schlagerman1

ok todays rehearsals:

Ireland - Niamh has an awesome voice and the song is really nice. I believe it is the one that competes against Denmark about the 10th place to the final and...I am sad to say that Denmark wins it. The performance is too boring and that awful purple dress that can be seen on eurovision.tv is problably a contender for Barbara Dex award. No, I think it will be hard for them to qualify. :(

Bulgaria - Nice perfromance and Miro sings very well. I like the song, but as fast as the song stops I forget about it. I still believe more will do it and it won't make it.

Cyprus - Jon sings also well and the lightning in the chorus looks warm and helps the song. Still I think people might find it boring when basically NOTHING happens on stage...and Cyprus will problably be 11-12th place. :(

Schlagerman1

Great rehearsal from the croatians! :D A place in the final it will be and I think top 5 isn't too far away! Best from Ex-yu by far! :D

Marcelos7

germany´s performance was for me ok

and I can say that the performance will stay
she said in germany that she will do in simple performance
no big glamour on the stage and so on

she´s 19 now, it was the first time on the big stage, she was a little bit nervous
and she beared two different shoes, so she couldn´t make many moves on the stage
the background-singer were a little bit to loud
we will see in 4 hours which change happen!

and think of it 4 month ago nobody know her, it was very much for her, so one couldn´t expect them directly in the first sample shows a great show

DoctorX

Another barefoot show :| Armenia, Azerbaijan and now Croatia... C'mon foot fetish is not that good way for getting votes :lol:

Top Bottom