Contact us

Estonia ESTONIA 2024 - 5miinust & Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi

How do you rate this entry?

37 25.0%

19 12.8%

17 11.5%

10 6.8%

12 8.1%

10 6.8%

4 2.7%

9 6.1%

3 2.0%

10 6.8%

17 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

lasse braun

14. Cecilia – “FOMO”

The voice is not super confident (especially while dancing, no one has learned from ROXEN or what?), but kinda good.
Camera angles and staging are interesting, especially on such a tiny scene.
OK, the duet 5MIINUST vs. Ollie can turn into a trio xheart
ollie is out and oblivion is in.

lasse braun

15. Ewert & The Two Dragons – “Hold Me Now”
jurys darling?
very good song - very unusual - 5,5/10

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
So, my bets :
  • Sure qualifiers: 5MIINUST & Puuluup
  • Nearly sure qualifiers: OLLIE, Cecilia
  • They're in advance for the last two spots: Cartoon & Ewert Sundja, Anet Vaikmaa
  • They can spot these last spots instead: Ewert (Sundja) & The Two Dragons, Traffic
  • Possibly, surprisingly, but unlikely: Antsud, INGA, YONNA
  • Well, sorry, but no: Ingmar, Laura, Peter Poder, Silver Jusilo, Sofia Rubina

Codeword Iroquois

I think my ideal qualifiers would be 5MIINUST & Puuluup, OLLIE, Cecilia, Cartoon & Ewert Sundja, and Ewert and the Two Dragons.

eerik

HMMM, if I understand well, Ott Lepland is already announcing the results from the jury or what??? (1. 5MIINUST, 2. Cecilia & Ingmar, 3. INGA, 4. OLLIE, results look logical but what the hell is happening?)
I think I missed some part of it, but they were revealing how many jury members gave their max points to each artist. 5Miinust x Puuluup got the max only from one jury member.

They did not reveal it now but one of the host said somebody received max points from 8 different jurors.

ekzuu

Ott said which artists got most max points from jury.. ollie got max points from 4 jurors etc... so random thing... then she said one artist got even 8 max points... wtf

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
I think I missed some part of it, but they were revealing how many jury members gave their max points to each artist. 5Miinust x Puuluup got the max only from one jury member.

They did not reveal it now but one of the host said somebody received max points from 8 different jurors.
Thanks for the explanation, it's a bit more logical... but it freaks me a little bit more about the results

hunty73

Easily the worst EL i have seen,the lack of quality from ELs of the past is staggering.Estonia is packed with quality artists yet they all seem to be avoiding the contest for some reason.

Top Bottom