Contact us

Estonia ESTONIA 2024 - 5miinust & Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi

How do you rate this entry?

37 25.5%

19 13.1%

15 10.3%

10 6.9%

13 9.0%

9 6.2%

4 2.8%

8 5.5%

3 2.1%

10 6.9%

17 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ailane

I didn't liked the song so much,is not the type of song I generally like I guess,but I didn't disliked too,it was more or less for me,music is personal,I understand if you didn't liked but I found it offensive what you said.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I didn't liked the song so much,is not the type of song I generally like I guess,but I didn't disliked too,it was more or less for me,music is personal,I understand if you didn't liked but I found it offensive what you said.
how do you find boring nice guy anthem offensive? that is some of the most mild criticism I have ever heard

randajad

Veteran
Babes, what can I say, idc :giggle:

ailane

how do you find boring nice guy anthem offensive? that is some of the most mild criticism I have ever heard
I don't know for me it was offensive. it's just a song why do you have to be so harsh on it? If you don't like ok,but I don't think is right saying something like this,
but if they didn't mean it to sound offensive,then it's ok. It's just the way they wrote,it looked like a offense.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Why did I watch an hour of Estonian television for that
Samanta Tina Samanta GIF - Samanta Tina Samanta Tina GIFs

I learned a long time ago not to watch random news segments on the hunt for Eurovision news. :LOL:

ailane

Of course you canxhi, but people on the internet sometimes use phrases, references, inside jokes or weirdly specific descriptions etc.., or they might exaggerate to get their point across. You don't need to take everything so literally.
I think is just the way I am,I can't tell if a person is joking or not. And being aromantic/ace,what you said felt like a offense.

laululind

:unsure: Can't say these are the most exciting names, I'd say there were more interesting ones among the first 15, but obviously we'll have to wait until we actually hear the songs. :giggle: I guess Brother Apollo and Daniel Levi sound the most interesting. Nele-Liis sounds like a typical big ballad, and the other two I've not got the highest hopes for. :LOL: Not that their previous songs were bad, but they weren't overly exciting either. But hey, no reason they can't bring their A-game this time around, who knows. And in any case, if the strongest songs are in the semi, at least 5 of them can still make the final and win! :giggle: If the direct qualifiers end up placing 6-10 in the final, perhaps they'll scrounge up enough cash to go back to two semis next year! :LOL: I guess now we have to wait a whole month to actually hear the songs.

Marcos C

The list of direct finalists.. is bad.
As was mentioned before, the jurors listened to the songs without knowing who the singers or the songwriters were, similar to the blind auditions on The Voice. Perhaps you'll be surprised by what you'll hear from the direct finalists.

SpZ

As was mentioned before, the jurors listened to the songs without knowing who the singers or the songwriters were, similar to the blind auditions on The Voice. Perhaps you'll be surprised by what you'll hear from the direct finalists.
Possible, but i doubt it. The singers (other than the unknown finnish people) usually produce veeeery middle of the road things that juries tend to like, but that are suuper boring. Also, the Estonian music industry is so small and the likes of Uudo Sepp, Daniel Levi and Nele-Liis Vaiksoo would be recognisable to most of the jury members even if their names are not listed.

eerik

I don´t want to say anything about the pre-qualified 5, but... hype deflated.

eerik

Why is a woman from Cork in Eesti Laul, did she get lost or is another one of our women conquering the Baltics like Erica Jennings did in Lithuania
Is she really from Cork? I watched the televised announcement and Uudo said she's from Norway and lives in Chile?!

Edit: yeah, on Instagram she also calls herself a Norwegian living in Chile, no sign of Ireland...

Last edited:

Marcos C

Is she really from Cork? I watched the televised announcement and Uudo said she's from Norway and lives in Chile?!

Edit: yeah, on Instagram she also calls herself a Norwegian living in Chile, no sign of Ireland...
I did another search for "Sarah Murray singer," and I found out that there are two different singers who are named Sarah Murray. One is Irish, and the other is Norwegian. The Irish Sarah, whose Instagram username is sarahmurraymusik, is a singer/songwriter. She also has a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SarahMurrayMusik/

So no, @MopManMoss and @ailane, the Sarah who is participating in Eesti Laul is not from Cork, Ireland.

(A simple search for "Sarah Murray" gives us a CNN journalist named Sara Murray, with no H.)

Last edited:

eerik

I did another search for "Sarah Murray singer," and I found out that there are two different singers who are named Sarah Murray. One is Irish, and the other is Norwegian. The Irish Sarah, whose Instagram username is sarahmurraymusik, is a singer/songwriter. She also has a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SarahMurrayMusik/

(A simple search for "Sarah Murray" gives us a CNN journalist named Sara Murray, with no H.)
That's not her.

This is one of her Instagram accounts (google search gave me 2 more but they're not working): https://www.instagram.com/sarah_murrays_covers
This is her Youtube page, including random performances with Estonian musicians from summer 2022: https://www.youtube.com/@ms.murray4894/videos
On Spotify she has two songs under the alias Ms. Murray: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6R5gjgcn7botq1tmYKd3bW

Top Bottom