For all the people great and small
Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

Mainshow

Veteran
I can´t even find Stefan´s socials... maybe it will be posted on Twitter?

It didn´t look professional to me.. just like him taking his guitar and genuinely wanting to sing for peace.

ESC94

I found someting on his Insta, it´s in Estonian but you can use Google Translate:

shameless

Came here because I was fed lies on this very forum about the singer being hot. Pretty sure lying to a thirsty bi man is a hate crime but ok.
I have to say I wasn't too found of him when he was younger (during Laura period) but lately that changed a bit :sneaky:
I like him more than Mans, to whom he is compared often look-wise. He feels less plastic.

wtf

Ott gave a ten times better performance in a small TV studio today. Guess he really was nervous at Eesti Laul...

MilenaC91

Short, concise song, the point shown in not to many words.
Performer young and charming, but not too perfect.
Rarely seen genre on Esc.
Song entirely in English, with the message the world desperately needs to get right now.
Performer, while rather young and unknown, is accumulating an incredible amount of love and support day by day.

I truly believe this will score high, maybe even win.

Chorizo

For me this is too boring and old-fashioned. I suppose I'm not a fan of the genre. 6 points.

grazy2266

This song does feel rather dated to me, I can't say I dislike it, but I think this could struggle in the semi-finals, unless we have wow staging to lift the performance.

wtf

The more songs are released, the more clear it becomes that it's a good standout and Estonia might get another top 10 result :) will easily qualify like Victor Crone did and the contest is not looking as strong as 2019.

Zeus

If this was Swedens act, it would already be top 3 with the odds for sure. This has everything for a good Eurovision-result this year if you ask me.

Song almost as catchy and radio-friendly as Heroes, decent performer, stole Duncans voice but a bit lower and with more power, has the looks, staging and camerawork not done yet but still already better than 80% from other national final winners.. Even a message that might be very relevant this year.

Is it really just the western-theme that bothers early Eurovision-fans, or what?

Zerocalcare

I really love Stefan and his song "Hope". In this 2022 he managed to overcome very strong competition. The Estonian NF had several songs that could have done very well at Eurovision. What I like about the Estonian representative is his voice and the simplicity of him. Instead "Hope" won me over with its originality. It's not just a good song, it's an incredibly successful experiment. How many singers would have been able to take American folk, the culture of the West, some element of Sergio Leone's films and know how to blend it together with such skill? How many could have interpreted such a bold idea? A slight mistake would have been enough and instead of a great song as it is now we would have a disastrous kitsch product. For me, Hope is :12: points, it's a song that I consider a "Crazy Horse" that can suddenly become a candidate for victory. Maybe in this 2022 we really need a little "Hope". All together towards Tallin 2023! 💪😎

Top Bottom