Contact us

ESPAÑA - Spain 2010 - Daniel Diges - Algo pequeñito

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

bashers

People take the mick out of the UK's entrant but for me, Spains entrant this year is a joke. I really think its awful...each to their own I guess!!

ithanspain

ParadiseES said:
Well, it's time for my country.....

I wish Daniel the best of luck, though he doesn't need it at all :cool:

I'm realistic and I know this song is unpredictable. It's so different and it can suprise all Europe and it can also let everybody like wtf!
I'm really hoping for a good result, cause he's a very, very good performer, has a great voice and the performance looks really beautiful, so I expect some support from the juries if the televoting don't.

Anyway, I'm very happy with our choice + it was also MY choice and I won't complain as much as I did last year. I know we went risky this year and I'll accept the result. In fact, I appreciate this effort. We could've gone with Coral and her normal ballad, a wonderful one of course, but one ballad else. However, we finally decided to send something different that wasn't sent by another country this year or the previous ones. Spain is not usually the most original country when it comes to ESC so I'm really happy whatever it's the result.

GO DANIEL. DO YOUR BEST AND ROCK THEM ALL!!!!! :cool:

xgood

xrockout xguitar xrockout

ParadiseES

Coral gave an interview today to a Spanish newspaper.

The headline is that she is not ever going to try to represent Spain in Eurovision.
The rest is just a pile of bullcrap and bad sportmanship that I'm not even going to translate.

Coral, get a life, you're not the center of this world + only we the eurofans know you, so don't act as if you were a diva, please.

That's all :mrgreen:

minax

Good luck to Dani and Spain tonight. I hope that Europe will appreciate this little gem of a song!
xwave1

ithanspain

Thanks for all the support Minax ;)

Esctoday.com

LATEST TRENDS

The countries that are gaining support in the final hours seem to be Iceland, Denmark, Greece, Cyprus, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Support for Romania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Russia and Norway is sliding.

At this stage, the poll suggests a close battle for victory between (in alphabetical order): Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Israel and Turkey.

The esctoday.com team is as divided as readers about the victory, with Spain, Ireland and Greece all considered potential winners as well. The excitement in the press centre is building with every second.

Margerita86

Good luck tonight and I hope you place high!

I've loved this cute spanish waltz since I heard it and I love the fact that your singer is sooo competetent at it unlike some other performers tonight!

Mike12

Go Daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D!

ParadiseES

Spain 6th for the press!!! :D

Where can I sign to keep that place? :lol:

Mike12

ParadiseES said:
Spain 6th for the press!!! :D

Where can I sign to keep that place? :lol:

Kind of surrealistic, Armenia,Azerbaijan,Belgium,Turkey... behind us... :lol:
Let's hope this isn't a illusion and become real... I sign it too! :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Spain. Just letting you know one last time that if you would have chosen Coral you'd be my number 1 of 2010. Daniel's song is 'cute' but just not powerful enough to be considered a real contender for victory. But I can see a lot of love coming from the juries.

My prediction: 11 - 16th place.

ParadiseES

MattTheMoron said:
Just letting you know one last time that if you would have chosen Coral you'd be my number 1 of 2010.

Reeeeaaaaaally??????? :lol: :lol: :p

ParadiseES

^

I was just teasing. Of course I knew that you like Coral's song :p

I like it too, but I'm still sure this one will do better :D

Earthland

There is nothing in the world that has surprised me more than the fact that people actually like this song. It's like one of the crappiest things I'v heard in my whole life, seriously. Even Leto Svet was better, far better.

Earthland

Yes! Well, to be entirely honest, I haven't even heard the whole song - I just couldn't. It is surprisingly, unbelievably bad - sorry for all those who like it, but for me it is just so amazing that there is someone out there who actually CAN like it. No offence, but seriously. (Maybe it's just me with my strange taste of music or something)

vavera4ka

honestly, i didn't follow the national selection... ever.. for any country....
i first heard Dani's song as Spanish representative and loved the song from the 1st listen. then with all that talk about Coral (and her thinking the she is the $#!t) i decided to listen to it...
you know what? another ballad... nothing special... IMHO of course... the song that was chosen has magic, soul and personality. as opposed to just another power ballad with diva vocals...

i have seen all Eurovision contests since 2001 and to the death of me i can't remember any Spanish entries... this one i will remember. i actually didn't listen to it on my own. i was thinking, meh, i never like Spanish entry, why bother. but i watched the youtube videos of all songs previews... they have about 15-20 seconds of each song... and it was more than enough for me to sought out the full song and fall in love with it. like i said song has magic...

GOOOOOOOO SPAIN!!!

Top Bottom