ESCFORUMS 'EXPERT' PANEL - RESULTS INSIDE

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ESCFORUMS 'EXPERT' PANEL - TODAY - FRANCE

KristiG said:
AlekS said:
Da1000 said:
You just lost all of your credibility... :roll:
omg! :eek: The world is over! :shock: I'll go and hang myself on a tree!!!
NOT! :lol:

No don't do it! :mrgreen:
It was a sarcasm + the word "NOT!" perfectly explained it :lol:
Don't worry, I won't do it even in someone's dreams :twisted: :cool:
I just like how people take our opinions so seriously, lulz.

ShineShineSHINE

Da1000 said:
France 47????

Not ALL of us! I (The Netherlands) gave it a 1, and Germany gave it a 0!

ShineShineSHINE

Re: ESCFORUMS 'EXPERT' PANEL - TODAY - TURKEY

Matt said:
0 POINTS

-de
......it sucks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE: 47

HILARIOUS!!!

ShineShineSHINE

Re: ESCFORUMS 'EXPERT' PANEL - TODAY - GEORGIA

iowacorn said:
ShineShineSHINE said:
iowacorn said:
Well I just call any like Strong Voiced Ballad with Emotion a Power ballad so in this contest, its Croatia and Portugal( since I learned what the song means, I can't help but hear her voice strongly.) haha and kinda Malta

...and Georgia.

No not Georgia haha there is no like emotion especially in the Background Music, its way to mellow.

Mellow?!?! Let's...not...talk...about...music..........EVER!!! :eek:

Milos-BC

Hmmm, it is slightly overrated imo, i think it should've been somewhere between 15th and 17th place. I do enjoy the beat when i hear it, but it's just not addicting enough.

And i agree with the German comment about the entry :lol: :D

LadyKiller

Banned

KristiG said:
AlekS said:
Da1000 said:
omg! :eek: The world is over! :shock: I'll go and hang myself on a tree!!!
NOT! :lol:

No don't do it! :mrgreen:

Judge Albania's song first and then you can go and hang yourself at your convenience! KristiG has been waiting so long for this, don't upset him. :mrgreen:

Btw, Shrink, 47? 47? 47? :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

LadyKiller said:
Judge Albania's song first and then you can go and hang yourself at your convenience! KristiG has been waiting so long for this, don't upset him. :mrgreen:
me likez da Albanian song so you better haz me, b#@~ches :cool:
lulzo.gif

:lol:

LadyKiller said:
:lol:
yeah! yeah! yeeeah!

Kristi

LadyKiller said:

:lol: :mrgreen:

bashers

Bit too high for France in my opinion but hey! Who knows what could happen. Still not happy that the UK is at the bottom!

Kristi

When are the results coming?I can't seem to wait :mrgreen:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

[center:2o6s5fyg]
al.gif
[/center:2o6s5fyg]

[center:2o6s5fyg]Juliana Pasha- It's All About You [/center:2o6s5fyg]

5 POINTS

-hr
This woman can sing. Halleluiah, she really can! Almost Albanian Liza Minnelli. I haven’t heard such good voice at ESC for a long time. Song itself is not too easy to perform, but it’s a piece of cake for Juliana. And it is strong enough, serious enough, and very good! Rumours about bad English? Phew, we could hear much worse English, even from some singers who claimed they had lived in NY.

-ua
And again Albania sends great vocalist. Awesome performer – classy and strong in the same time. Maybe she’s not so young like others but I don’t suffer from ageism and I believe that she will deliver awesome performance. Also it doesn’t sound like “Womanizer” like someone tries to portray The final version is much better than the NF. I really like backing vocals, it’s visible that she really enjoys what she’s doing on stage and I appreciate this very much. The only minus – imho, the song sounded better in Albanian.

4 POINTS

-ca
After the re-vamping of the Albanian song, I’m going to be honest: the song grew on me. The song isn’t really my kind of music, but I can see this song doing well in the contest.

-mk
“Womanizer, womanizer, Julie is a womanizer..”. Well, I do like “Womanizer” and I do like this song. She is a great performer and the song suits her well. Albania has the potential to qualify for the final and I am sure they can manage to do that. However, in the final it won’t be all about you, unless you fix your hair.

-de
Good song with great vocals. It was quite interesting to see the song evolve from a rather old fashioned version of "womanizer" to something much, much, much better (In your face, Britney). It's contemporary and I have no doubt in my mind that we'll see Albania in the Finals on May 29. While it may not be my cup of tea, I'm more than happy to admit that this is a solid pop song.

-nl
"It's All About You"...but is it people? Needy much?! But seriously, it has a nice chorus, even though it's super repetitive. This song would be fun to dance to, if not a little disappointing if I stopped to listen to the words. Good sound mixing, decent vocals, and nice beat.

-rs
Alright, the first song selected this year (well, not counting the Dutch demo). What i like about Albanian entries is that they always tend to improve, and they are all different between each other. This year they are going electro-pop. I quite liked it in the beginning, and i like this new version as well. Juliana is a great live performer, and this is a type of the song that,if performed well can end very good. The only thing i don't quite like is the song's "dynamics". I would prefer to see some more significant changes between the verses and the refrain, so after a couple of listenings, it loses the "first ball" effect, but anyway i believe this will pass the semifinal easily, and possibly end up in top10 in the final too.

-us
This song is amazing and I have loved watching it evolve From Nuk Mundem Pa Ty! The newest version is by far the catchiest, especially the electric guitar solo gives it a funky kick. Juliana's voice is VERY strong and penetrating (in a good way). This is a song that I would sing in the shower, it just sticks with you. The lyrics are alright, nothing too special but still they meet par.

3 POINTS

-dk
This is a solid and decent song from Albania. It's slightly retro and could very well qualify to the final if things pan out. Everything depends on her though. If she has a performance above decent (which I would use to describe the song), Albania stands a relatively good chance.

-pl
I don't see anything exceptional in this entry. The lady is a good singer without any doubts, however I think her vocal abilities cannot be fully presented in this simple song. She can only save the song by showing the range of her voice.

-ro
Not a bad song from Albania this year, but either a great one to impress me a lot. It’s a nice tune, up-tempo track performed by a good singer, but it’s way too simple for me and in some parts it gets boring. I loved more the Albanian version, it looked more original. The song is just average, I feel I’ve heard it millions of times before. Anyway Juliana has a really strong voice and a good performance along with an inspired show, can raise the song and it should be entertaining enough to qualify.

-tr
It was a good start of a bad year actually. A catchy melody is sung with a bad accent. But I believe it’ll make it final.

-uk
A catchy tune with a good beat, hopefully fairs well with the viewing public and is staged well. Her english could be a tad clearer though and the lyrics are pretty mediocre

2 POINTS

NONE

1 POINT

-ee
This song is perhaps the most eurovisionish this year. An uptempo female sung europop track. It is somewhat catchy, but not nearly enough. Modernish, but unmemoriable and similiar to so many other songs. It isn't very bad, but not really anything innovative or cool. The best thing about the song is the few seconds of background music starting at 1:10 and for that it gets 1 point.

0 POINTS

NONE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE: 50

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESCFORUMS 'EXPERT' PANEL - TODAY - ALBANIA

Ranking

01 -sk Slovakia 54
02 -de Germany 51
03 -tr Turkey 50 (5)
04 -be Belgium 50 (4)
05 -al Albania 50 (2)
06 -fi Finland 49
07 -ie Ireland 48
08 -md Moldova 47 (3)
09 -fr France 47 (2)
10 -hr Croatia 46 (3)
11 -cy Cyprus 46 (1)
12 -ee Estonia 45 (5)
13 -dk Denmark 45 (3)
14 -ro Romania 44 (3)
15 -mk FYR Macedonia 44 (2/6)
16 -is Iceland 44 (2/5)
17 -gr Greece 44 (2/4)
18 -pl Poland 44 (2/2)
19 -az Azerbaijan 42
20 -ge Georgia 41
21 -es Spain 40
22 -lt Lithuania 38 (2)
23 -lv Latvia 38 (1)
24 -bg Bulgaria 36
25 -se Sweden 35
26 -ba Bosnia & Herzegovina 34
27 -ch Switzerland 33
28 -mt Malta 31
29 -by Belarus 29
30 -no Norway 28
31 -pt Portugal 25
32 -nl Netherlands 23
33 -ru Russia 21
34 -uk United Kingdom 16

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albania ends up in 5th place for now after losing the tiebreaker to Turkey & Belgium

Next up: -am

Kristi

xjump xthank
2 more wouldn't hurt,anyways its your opinion :mrgreen:
And I think we have a winner :)

94ayd

Too bad it ended up 5th, it should've totally finished higher than Belgium and aslo Turkey. :mrgreen: I'm happy, I expected less than 50 points, to be honest. ;)

Top Bottom