Contact us

ESC United 2015 Final ranking (results page 5!)

tuorem

Hello guys :)

If this game has been done before, then I apologize, just tell me and I'll delete it.

We already had Verjamem's amazing game about which 2015 entries would get through before the contest was held. Well, the game/Survey I propose slightly differs.

Now that almost all of us have moved on from the 2015 Eurovision edition, I'd like to know what would have been the outcome had members of this forum been the only ones entitled to rank the songs in the final. I thought of calculating full rankings posted here and there but that was too complicated and not updated by everyone.

Here is a link to the survey:

All you have to do is rank the 27 songs of the final from 1 (best) to 27 (worst). I don't ask you to vote as juries or take into account performances, odds and stuff, just rank them according to your personal ranking.

The more people vote, the more interesting the results will be. I'll post them when I have a significant amount of voters.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: ESC United 2015 Final ranking

Voted! xcheer

tuorem

Thank you to the 7 people who voted already. xcheer I forgot to add a field where you could write your name, sorry! So please leave a message there, so that I know you did vote ;)

Maybe @Hele. @RainyWoods @henhu @as78 @MARCOMEN @Stargazer @ElRuso @ParadiseES @lavieenrose @Verjamem @ayzelto @Schlagerman1 @escfreak @EscGeek @Ringdalen @MyHeartIsYours @Lupus @revallsay @lilka @RomanFromRussia @AdelAdel @Adrian @LeBomb @Multimaster @Krishoes @DaFlo @Nicky @Carrie @Sean @anselm @LesterMalvo @popavapeur @CaraMia @greece @toinou03 @Terence @Kaz @greece @Mimoliin @Dante @Kairit @SpZ [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION] [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION] are interested in casting their votes as well :)

MyHeartIsYours

Voted :p Wonder what the results will be, bet they're totally different from the real ones :lol:

lilka

Done! Eesti forever number 1! :ee: xheart

CPV4931

voted :-)

randomlinkz

voted, wonder how different it would be if it was all the songs ( my top four would only have one song the same in it)

tuorem

voted, wonder how different it would be if it was all the songs ( my top four would only have one song the same in it)

Well, I thought about including all the songs first, but I realized it would be too similar to Verjamem's past game and EDC0708's current game "Best song 2014/2015"... and I didn't want to be in competition with them :)

Top Bottom