Contact us

Israel ESC BIG BROTHER 2019 - RETURNING ON 26th MARCH - DON'T FORGET TO POST FOR HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD WINNING!!!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Anyway, more info:
- Threads will be opened on Thursday when the voting will officially start.
- Apart from the change in rounds length and number of rounds, all other rules are basically the same as last year. For anyone interested, check this thread: http://escunited.com/forum/threads/...8-FINAL-FINAL-ROUND-(ddl-11th-May-21-59-CEST)
- Instead of 3 Heads of Households, we will usually have 4 each round. :D

And Head of Household winners are: xcheer

SEMI 1 [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=16483]Clinty[/MENTION] [MENTION=6296]CPV4931[/MENTION] [MENTION=16613]sarouan[/MENTION]

SEMI 2 [MENTION=4918]Mykola[/MENTION] [MENTION=4743]hawadharma[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] [MENTION=16607]Martyn[/MENTION]

They will be PMed shortly and will have time until Thursday, 18:59 CET to reply to me and [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] with their lists of 4 songs they want to nominate :D

hawadharma

Yeah bring it on!!!! I have nominated 4 dongs ��

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Nominees will be announced tonight :D some of HoHs didn't reply yet and they have time until 18:59 CET xcheer

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Nominees will be announced tonight :D some of HoHs didn't reply yet and they have time until 18:59 CET xcheer

Well I wanted to ask you something and thus sent you a PM but you didn’t reply me. xshrug Anyway, I’ve just sent the names of my candidates from semi 2 to both [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] and you, [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]. :p

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Well I wanted to ask you something and thus sent you a PM but you didn’t reply me. xshrug Anyway, I’ve just sent the names of my candidates from semi 2 to both [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] and you, [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]. :p

Sorry I was a bit more busy :D you sent the nominations correctly, don't worry

Milos-BC

OK, it's time to kick-off this exciting game and find out which 4 songs are nominated for the first round of semi 1 xcheer

The voting was very intense and this is the outcome....

1. :pt: Conan Osíris - Telemóveis
2. :hu: Joci Pápai -
Az én apám
3. :sl:
Zara Kralj & Gašper Šantl - Sebi
4. :ee: Victor Crone -
Storm

Two of these songs will bite the dust and your votes only will decide which songs will that be. You have time until March 31, 23:59 CET to cast your vote and eliminate your least favorite entries out of the 4 present on this list.

The poll (and the link) will be added shortly.

Let the games begin! xcheer

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Let's kick off Semi-Final 2 as well! xcheer

The voting was very interesting as well and it gave us the following nominees:

:az: Azerbaijan 2019: Chingiz - Truth
:md: Moldova 2019: Anna Odobescu - Stay
:nl: Netherlands 2019: Duncan Laurence - Arcade
:ru: Russia 2019: Sergey Lazarev - Scream

Two of these songs will bite the dust and your votes will be the ones to decide which songs will that be. You have time until March 31, 23:59 CET to cast your vote and eliminate your least favorite entries out of the 4 present on this list.

The poll (and the link) will be added shortly, while the new 4 Heads of Household will be decided most likely on Friday evening. :D

Let the drama games begin! :twisted:

i-foresee-more-drama.jpg

P.S. Threads for both semi-finals are coming very soon.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Move to semi threads and don't forget to vote in the polls and post for Head of Household winning! xcheer

Top Bottom