Contact us

Israel ESC 2019 CALENDAR

Schlagerman1

Can someone provide with a list of starting times for the shows tonight, so I can during the day plan how to manage to watch as much as possible? :p

ZoboCamel

Can someone provide with a list of starting times for the shows tonight, so I can during the day plan how to manage to watch as much as possible? :p

Not sure where this is sourced from, but based on this Reddit thread:

Finland (Final) - 20:00
Sweden (AC) - 20:00
Moldova (Final) - 20:15
Iceland (Final) - 20:30
Norway (Final) - 20:55
Portugal (Final) - 22:00

And then Georgia and Serbia are on the Sunday.

Personally my plan is probably to start with UMK, switch over to Songvakeppnin when that starts, then juggle that with NMGP. Maybe taking a quick glance at MF just for any individual songs I like. Assuming Portugal's still going when all those have finished, I'll swap over to that at the end.

Schlagerman1

Not sure where this is sourced from, but based on this Reddit thread:

Finland (Final) - 20:00
Sweden (AC) - 20:00
Moldova (Final) - 20:15
Iceland (Final) - 20:30
Norway (Final) - 20:55
Portugal (Final) - 22:00

And then Georgia and Serbia are on the Sunday.

Personally my plan is probably to start with UMK, switch over to Songvakeppnin when that starts, then juggle that with NMGP. Maybe taking a quick glance at MF just for any individual songs I like. Assuming Portugal's still going when all those have finished, I'll swap over to that at the end.

Thanks! :D

Etanna

[MENTION=16440]Mainshow[/MENTION] do you know when we will know all the songs? Is there a deadline for that? I thought it was supposed to be on 10th March but if Armenia is going to release their song 2 days after that it means we might have to wait for some of the other songs as well..

Mainshow

Veteran
The Azerbaijani entrant as well as the release date of the entry will be announced on 5th March. [MENTION=16320]Etanna[/MENTION] I don't know if such a date even exist. Actually, the broadcasters don't need to release their entries prior the release of the official compilation/CD but usually, they all get known around the date of the EBU Meeting (which takes place on 11th March this time). However, Armenia is going to release their entry after that date and I'm pretty sure that we will get a couple of revamped versions throughout March probably.

Etanna

Thank you for explaining! This is my first year of following Eurovision closely so I often get confused when it comes to these things :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Yep, the only requirement is that the broadcasters submit their entry to the EBU, but some countries wait to reveal their entry until a few days after this. I think Armenia in 2017 and Georgia last year kept us waiting for a while.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
-------

Mainshow

Veteran
New dates:
Malta as well as Armenia are going to release their entries on Sunday, 10th (like Israel).
This means that we will know all songs by Sunday!!

Romeo

So Amsterdam is on the 6th of April? when are the others?

theditz83

Veteran
Can someone from Malta please find out when Chameleon is going to get an official release? You don't need a revamp if that's what is happening, but seriously your song could be a viral smash worldwide if you'd just get around to putting it online with the other entries! I'm getting tired of having the sit through YouTube ads to listen to the track #firstworldproblems

Top Bottom