Contact us

ESC 2010 - RANKING GAME - WINNER: CROATIA! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Alexu

:D ok, sorry :p yea the songs are also quite good...(Germany much better than Spain, but anyway....)

Centrix

Alexu said:
:D ok, sorry :p yea the songs are also quite good...(Germany much better than Spain, but anyway....)

Spain is the best from BIG 4 and deserve a top 5, while Germany is bad vocally and a common sound in radio or FSC :mrgreen: , but I want to believe that ESC is still something else.

ParadiseES

EBU should call us as juries, cause it's clear that we have more taste than the real ones :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
ParadiseES said:
EBU should call us as juries, cause it's clear that we have more taste than the real ones :lol:
Do you even know how ESC jury voted? :lol:

ParadiseES

Well I know how they voted last year and I know that Russia qualified and Slovakia didn't and juries didn't stop this. For me it's enough ;)

AlekS

Veteran
^ were they supposed to stop this? wow.
Everyone's guilty. Yeah, screw everyone. For not having the same taste. uhuh ;)

94ayd

It was a clearly amazing song - melody, language, dance routine, costumes, staging... EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT WAS AWESOME! And the best thing was that is shared a piece of an unknown, yet beautiful culture.

AlekS

Veteran
94ayd said:
It was a clearly amazing song - melody, language, dance routine, costumes, staging... EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT WAS AWESOME! And the best thing was that is shared a piece of an unknown, yet beautiful culture.
Unfortunately I can't say this about any single ESC entry so far :roll:

Centrix

MattTheMoron said:
Centrix said:
Croatia will be lucky to catch the final and there, with all ex-yugo friends, will be lucky to be on 10th place. From ex-Yugo, Serbia will be again the best. Germany and Slovakia are also overrated, Slovakia has few chances to qualify from semifinal and Germany maybe will make a top 10, but it definetlly don't look like a winner. Armenia and Azerbaijan are also very overrated... I really don't get what happened with esc fans this year.

Well, remember the majority disagrees with you. Croatia, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, German and Armenia all have a lot of fans. Although 1 or 2 may flop (or may not) I don't think there is anything wrong with ESC Fans.
I remember in 2008 where I didn't like any songs in the Top 5 (or top 10 for that matter) but just because I thought they were bad doesn't mean my opinion is the ultimate one (although how cool would that be if it was? :twisted: )

So I was right about Croatia and Slovakia. Another fav, Sweden failed, too. Azerbaijan was bad, but look that it is in. Germany will fail. Armenia will be top 5, it was better than I expected, but still far away to deserve a top 5.
I guess that Turkey is the first favorite to win and watch out for Denmark.

ParadiseES

Again this winner doesn't even qualify... :?

If I'm not wrong Switzerland won this in 2008, am I right?

Top Bottom