Contact us

ESC 2010 FINAL - DISCUSSION

pras

Anjeza said:
I really hope that it'll be Berlin (you can guess why :lol: ) but I'm afraid that the ARD/NDR will choose Hamburg.
I heard that it will be in Hamburg :geek:

pras

darrenmania said:
pras said:
check pre-televoting era ^^ Spain was a big supporter of Turkey :)
:lol:

Are yo?u shure you have checked the right results.

Before the televoting we were having the worst results ever in the contest.
really :eek: we didnt even get 1 point before televoting :?: :eek:

aletem

Turkey should be more than happy with the 2nd place. I never thought that this entry could make a top5 to be honest. Be happy for your second place. Some countries send pretty good entries and don't even get there.

Dalia

darrenmania said:
sweet said:
No no no. :!: :!:
Lena's song is good but Lena's performance was bad. :roll:

I think maNga are the real winners!!!

Lena's song is for children.

Stop being such an awful looser! manGa did their best and Europe love them! Second place is amazing so stop being rude, please! :evil:

Samb

darrenmania said:
We can vote for your country if you have a real song. But you never do it even if take part in the contest with Rihanna, Beyonce or anything like that.

When did you give even a point to us?

Again, this is a non-sequator. Constant no-voting is not an indicator of national/political bias all the time: it reflects perhaps a style of entry that the Spanish people do not like. Europe and EBU countries are not homogenous.

When has spain 'given even a point to you'? Two points for Hadise last year. In fact, the year you won it Spain gave you seven.

darrenmania

I could have understood if Azerbaijan won the contest. They made a very huge promo. Or Armenia.They were one of the faves always .
Or Israel . Harel was my fave voice (despite the bad perfformance in the final)

But Germany?

A girl standing on the stage and mumbling sth won the contest. I still cannot understand!

bashers

Im gutted Germany won. I liked almost all the songs last night, it was the best Eurovision ever in my eyes. The quality of songs was much better than previous!

I didnt like Germanys song and I dont really like her. The lyrics are pathetic. The only good thing is that it is closer to me LOL.

Iceland, Ireland, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Romania, Belguim, Turkey, Denmark & Israel were in my top 10!

Russia, Spain, Uk, Norway & Serbia were in my bottom 5!

Samb

darrenmania said:
Lena's song is for children.

Dalia's right, enough of your sour grapes. To be honest with your attitude and some of the others on this forum you're actually pulling down the reputation of maNga fans and losing support amongst Eurovision lovers.

Dalia

darrenmania said:
I could have understood if Azerbaijan won the contest. They made a very huge promo. Or Armenia.
Promo isn't everything :roll:
And you don't need a big show and a expensive video, and so on ...

Samb

darrenmania said:
I am not rude. Just saying the truth.

Accept it or not.

Since when is an objective opinion 'truth'?

Okay, then two can play at this. maNga's song was only for niche 'epic rock' lovers and didn't deserve to be in the top five let alone come second. Is that, therefore, saying the truth?

eerik

darrenmania said:

Accept it or not.
You are being a sore loser. Turkey was second and you should be happy about it.

Samb

Such 'insistance' you have not been able to back up with any facts. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sim

darrenmania said:
eerik said:
darrenmania said:

Accept it or not.
You are being a sore loser. Turkey was second and you should be happy about it.

I am not sorry with the rank we got.

I am sorry why some countries are insisting to not to give any point to Turkey!

Darrenmania, I have the feeling Turkey won the televote ;)
Juries will liked Turkey less

ParadiseES

darrenmania said:
ParadiseES said:
It's so funny how some Turkish members are blaming political voting because they didn't win. So interesting coming from you :lol:
We can vote for your country if you have a real song. But you never do it even if we take part in the contest with Rihanna, Beyonce or anything like that.

When did you give even a point to us?

LOL don't take that way, cause you got 3 points this year and even a girl who couldn't sing got points last year. And about you....hmmm when????

I'm not going to complain "i vote for you, you don't vote for me". That's silly and childish. I just point that I find funny how some members from Turkey (which starts the voting with a kinda big advantage that most of the countries don't have) are blaming the voting system ;)

Top Bottom