Contact us

Edvinola

bURN

worlds_weird_and_640_03.jpg

Population :3,450,000 people
Popular Sport :Sword Fighting
Political Parties :The Redies, The Blues and The Greenies

Government type: Dictatorship

Dictator :Anze Micjae (Leader of the Reddies and President for the past 50 years)

More coming later

:D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Government type: Dictatorship

Dictator :Anze Micjae (Leader of the Reddies and President for the past 50 years)

*dictatorship intensifies*

Welcome xwave

bURN

Thank you everyone for the welcome guys... I am not fully recovered yet, but I figured I will have to wait a while on the waiting list, so I thought I'd create it now.

bURN

Edvinola's song on WLSC 145
Ginette Reno -Les Croissants de Soleil

Ginette Reno, (born 28 April 1946) is a Canadian author, composer, singer, and actress. She has received nominations for the Genie and Gemini Awards and is a multi-recipient of the Juno Award. She is a gold and platinum selling Canadian musician.

2hdmuco.jpg

bURN

EDVINOLA SONG ON WLSC 146

JOHN CENA- THE TME IS NOW

John Felix Anthony Cena ( born April 23, 1977) is an American professional wrestler and actor. He is currently signed to WWE, where he is a free agent who appears for both the Raw and SmackDown brands
16hltv6.jpg

bURN

Waiting List Song Contest 147

Malsori -Kthehuni

10woem9.jpg

Malsor Prenkoçaj was born and raised in Podgorica, Montenegro to Albanian parents from Trieshi. Malësori's passion for Albanian music began as a child. At a young age he became a member of the prestigious folk group Besa (a rehash of the traditional Albanian Besa, where he blossomed into both a singer as well as an established instrumentalist of traditional instruments such as çiftelia and sharkia. Besa was one of the best folk groups in the region of Malesia e Madhe, and was led by his uncle Dodë Gjonaj, who was known as one of the best instrumentalists of the çiftelia.Malësori rose to fame in 2003 after he performed the song "Kthehuni", which became a great hit among Albanian circles. The song broke away from the traditional folk songs which were popular at the time, establishing Malësori as one of the founders of modern Albanian folk music.Today, Malësori is widely known among Albanians across the globe, and has performed in Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, the Republic of Macedonia, the U.S., Germany, and Australia. He now resides in Pristina, Kosovo and attends school at the University of Pristina.

Top Bottom