Contact us

DEUTSCHLAND - Germany 2010 - Lena - Satellite

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Marcelos7

he said, that his idea is to defend the title next year
so he asked her if she wants to sing next year again, not to sing satellite again ;)
and she said yes sure, and that was never a joke
I saw it live on tv, and raab would never make joes about these things
in his shows ok, but in this way?

it was in hannover, there where lena lives
I think that would be not nice to say there that lena will sing next year again and he makes a joke about that

Joabi

haven't you seen his smiling? ok- even IF Stefan and Lena were not joking, it is impossible to decide that so early. don't forget there is a cooperation between pro7 and ndr. there are contracts to sign etc.. of course television is reporting about raabs plan but don't take it too serious! ;)

Israeliboy

Congrats Germany, it was my fav with Israel. She didn't sing well, but she was so cute :-)

Dervan

Of course other people need to agree because they cant decide such a thing on their own.

but i highly doubt they wont agree if you see what lena moved here in germany.

Marcelos7

I would love it when next year we look for a singer for next year who sing with lena together

so I have to say when
when lena will sing next year and all does work then I would like it when we look for a duet and maybe then a ballad or something else. We will see. :)

DIFF

I heard about this case in a swimmingpool. That's so... strange. she looked so childish, so naive...
But nevertheless, she is a cute girl. :)

Dalia

Gosh ... some Rybak-Fans annoy me!
It's so boring to read on his homepage how they accuse him because they believe it's his fault that Germany won, just because he said that he love Lenas song an we should vote for it. Gosh! People! :lol:

It's not Rybaks fault. Stop accusing him.

By the way ... I know I repeat myself but: THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE VOTE!
Never seen Germany so happy like today. I cried so many times because it feels so unreal and it's so amazing to see our country smiling and celebrating! Thank you :'')

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Dalia said:
Sorry, but I LOVE this version! :shock:
[youtube:d3dayuo5]k4FkHheIHA4[/youtube:d3dayuo5]

Got some summerfeelings ... ?
Great remix. :D

Well deserved victory for Germany, I had this song in my unranked top 10, and I more or less knew it would win after the 12th country had voted, even tho our commentator kept on saying that this was still very open until there was like 5 countries left. Really liked last year's German entry as well, so happy to see that it finally worked out. Congrats Germany! xfruit

CROesc

Scooby said:
Samb said:
This is not a fun... 10 hours in bus

jackdanielswhiskey.jpg

It is fun now.

Hallelujah :D

Who cares about cheap flights.
Lets go with bus!
I will bring shljivovitza and wine...
It will be short 10 hours... LOL!

teroh

I'm not sure what I would think if Lena sang again for Germany in 2011.

Is this even allowed? I wouldn't be surprised if the EBU said "No" to Raab's plan.

I mean, she would have 2 performances (Satellite at the beginning + her competition song), that seems to be an unfair advantage because people see the performer twice, and in Lena's case the performer is even more important than the song itself.

If she sings again in 2011, she doesn't have to win and probably won't, but that wouldn't be bad. She brought the contest to Germany and achieved what many Germans believed to be impossible, so that's a huge achievement and she will always remain a legend.

FallenAngelII

teroh said:
I'm not sure what I would think if Lena sang again for Germany in 2011.

Is this even allowed? I wouldn't be surprised if the EBU said "No" to Raab's plan.

I mean, she would have 2 performances (Satellite at the beginning + her competition song), that seems to be an unfair advantage because people see the performer twice, and in Lena's case the performer is even more important than the song itself.

If she sings again in 2011, she doesn't have to win and probably won't, but that wouldn't be bad. She brought the contest to Germany and achieved what many Germans believed to be impossible, so that's a huge achievement and she will always remain a legend.
If Lena were to compete for Germany again in 2011, I highly doubt the EBU would allow her to open for the contest as well. In fact, they might not even allow for the contest to be opened with her winning entry at all and possibly bar the Germans from mentioning that it was she who won the contest in 2010 too often as well.

Deltage

I think they should use the contest taking place in a Big 4 country to promote it amongst "successful" artists and get someone like that to take part.

teroh

LOL there are so many special broadcasts today in German TV !!

Like every 30 min another show starts that presents Lena's win and the way Germany is freaking out right now !!

This afternoon, again around 40,000 people in Hannover and Hamburg, and thousands welcomed Lena at the airport, she got a red carpet and politicians were waiting for her on the runway...

And look at the iTunes charts, "Satellite" is #1 in almost every Western country :D

Deltage

It reminds me when Eastern European countries (including Estonia) won it year after year the first time few years ago and their reactions. If by any chance UK had won last night (yeah, I know, impossible, LOL) I'm sure they (well at least their media) wouldn't have been this excited.

teroh

By the way, Stefan Raab may have pushed the German betting odds a little bit :D

~10 days before the final, he won a prize for his show "Unser Star für Oslo" and with this prize he got 10,000 euros. The next day, he put these 10,000 euros on Germany, he said that he thought "ah, what the hell, let's do this, just for fun" and now he won a lot of money (not that he needs it, he's got millions anyway) :lol:

ESCGirl

Deltage said:
It reminds me when Eastern European countries (including Estonia) won it year after year the first time few years ago and their reactions. If by any chance UK had won last night (yeah, I know, impossible, LOL) I'm sure they (well at least their media) wouldn't have been this excited.
I'm sorry but that's absolutely not true at all. The BBC may not care too much for Eurovision but if we'd have won (impossible as you rightly say) the story would have been HUGE.

Deltage

That would be great then :)

Top Bottom