Contact us

DEUTSCHLAND - Germany 2010 - Lena - Satellite

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

94ayd

Also, Germany will be hosting the contest for the first time since becoming a unified country. :mrgreen: If I want to go to ESC next year, the most convenient city will be Frankfurt (am Main) since we have a few friends in Offenbach (am Main :lol: ) that can possibly provide us accomodation. ;)

PS ^ Cute you-know-what. :lol:

Firework in Berlin, convoy of cars all in Germany, 20.000 Viewers in Hannover, over 20.000 viewers in Hamburg, the Final in all german Cinemas, in all Cities were public viewing.

That was a great show and now there are many shows and a TV program about Lena and she is now landing in Hannover. Big Party :mrgreen:

Dalia

Lena just arrived in Germany!
Live-show on ARD with a very cute Lena :lol: ?

EvNickGR

No guys, the city must be Berlin or Munich!! I want to goooo leme next yearr!!! :D :twisted:

Cagla

Congrats Germany, congrats Lena. :p

She has a lot of fans here and i'm happy we gave 10 points to Germany. "Satelitte" is a new hit at Turkish radios and i like it very much. :)

Dalia

Welcome back, Lena!
10.000 fans have been on the airport of Hannover!

[center:3eqzd17n]
o8zdzd.jpg
[/center:3eqzd17n]

Dalia

Sorry, but I LOVE this version! :shock:
[youtube:11142v06]k4FkHheIHA4[/youtube:11142v06]

Got some summerfeelings ... ?

bgrbns91

thank u lenaaa we wil go to final directly in 2011 because of you :d i love u baby

Dervan

Okay... i still can't believe it...

atm i am watching a welcome show for Lena @ ARD.

And 'Stefan Raab and Lena announced a real sensation. Lena will try to defend her title next year in Germany.

Marcelos7

Top news

Stefan Raab said in Hannover on the big celebration on the stage that Lena will figt enxt year again!!!!

Dalia

I think it would be really boring ^^ I hope that they search a new Star for ESC 2011 :]

By the way: Nice to hear, that Lena will marry Alexander Rybak in 2 1/2 months! :lol: :cool:

Joabi

i don't think they will cancel the plan to do "unser star for ??? " again. And it's too early to decide that. surely they were joking or let's say: testing the reaction of the audience...

Dervan

That was for sure no joke.

Of course it is not 100% because there are other persons who need to agree with that, but if Stefan Raab really wants that Lena will sing again, then we can be sure, that she is going to sing again.

starvinmarvin

Don't think Raab will send Lena to the contest again. In a spiegel.de interview Raab said he's hoping that the Lena hype will calm soon. I personally think it would be a bad idea to let Lena sing again 2011. On the other hand Raab is known for his ambition and willing to cap it all off. The funny thing about it is, that he's successful in most cases.

Top Bottom