Contact us

DEUTSCHLAND - Germany 2010 - Lena - Satellite

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Earthland

I've heard like... 20 seconds of the song, but I just LOVED these 20 seconds. I hope it wins. It's like so perfect and Lena looked so cool. Good luck Germany!!!

teroh

Lena is the winner of ESCtoday's big poll.

PLEASE I hope ESCtoday has got it right...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Germany, no matter what the outcome may be tonight Lena and the whole country should be really proud. They cam to Oslo with a great attitude and had a lot of fun. Lena is very uniqe and polarizing at the same time but that is actually a good thing. I just have no idea how the juries may like it but if the vocals and energy onstage tonight are flawless this may score big.

My prediction: 2 - 7th place.

AlexG

I hope she does well tonight, but I'm a little worried about her nerves getting the better of her...

I hope I'm wrong :!:

teroh

Well, it's just another "2nd dress rehearsal".

50% of the voting took place yesterday evening, and today is the other 50%. So why would she be more nervous today than yesterday?

Oh yeah, because 120 million people are watching... whatever. :cool:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The good thing about the whole "unser star fuer oslo" concept is that she always had to be on her "A-Game" trying to impress the teleovoters. So this is not that much different (not considering the fact there are 120 million people watchin her) :lol:

Lizo

haha im quite sure that she will do well, because the satellite thing at the end of the first video is the last "rehearsal" before the 2nd dress rehearsal(jury vote) and rybak said that she can be really lucky to have such a nice crew around her who have so much fun together and distract her from being nervous. so i think they will do their best to keep her down :) and a lena fan knows that she is so much better when there are viewers she can "flirt" with :D

[youtube:2c6de4c3]smXHRuHp5O4[/youtube:2c6de4c3]

teroh

There is only one single argument against Lena: Her country. If she were from Russia, she would be a safe runaway winner with 300+ points.

Deltage

I saw her Unser Star für Oslo (I guess they were) performances on TV and no wonder she's not exactly my cup of tea, the songs she sang are exactly the kind of music I don't really like. But I don't really have anything against her, so I wouldn't mind if she finishes in top 10.

Dervan

well... i just saw some i tunes charts placments of lena... top 10 in sweden, finlannd and norway. plenty of other remarkable placements in whole europe (22 in greece e.g.) and i really think that is the best sign for a good result today. these places lead me even more to the hope for a top5 result, which i am quite sure now she is going to claim. however i still dont see her winning for the simple reason she is german.

she could start for any other country and she will win i am pretty damn sure. (of course it cant be proven)

Deltage

I've been watching some ARD and Pro 7 shows/reports on Eurovision in the last few days and while the German song isn't my favorite, it's really interesting to see that kind of coverage it can get in a "big" country. Although I bet ESC hasn't got that much attention in Germany for years.

teroh

I would have liked a bit more background vocals in the chorus, but apart from that it was very nice.

Dalia

She was very great =)
You could hear a smile in her voice ... do you know what I mean? Wow! xromance

strajker

Lena! Lena! Lena! to win I hope the best song :)

strajker

Germany won it 3 voters to go and has 80 pts more...

Top Bottom