6 4.9%

4 3.3%

11 9.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

0scar

The studio version is actually really good, I find myself enjoy listening to it, which I didn't expect when hearing it for the first time

FilipFromSweden

This is growing on me, upgrading to :8:

Tbh if Sweden sent this the bookies would wank over it and put it top 3 in odds, but it's Denmark so they put it low
So you only give it an 8 and yet you're mad the bookies don't believe it will win - even though you agree?

FilipFromSweden

My opinion about the song tbh doesn't matter about my opinion whether it can win or not

I don't say it can win but I say that the bookies tend to overhype Sweden when they send the same kind of songs ;)
Well we have won 3 times in the last 12 years so I guess the bookies have been doing it right then. Add to that, 5 songs in the top 5. You are mistaken that somehow the bookies make judgements about quality or diversity, rather than a judgement on what people + jury will vote for.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh dearie me, I've fallen for the beige Danish entry...

I'm not sure what exactly it is about it but it's giving the kind of soul-pop that was really having a moment in the early 2010s that I was so-so on at the time but am now somewhat nostalgic for. I also like the synth that comes through in the second verse a lot.

I was going to give this a :7:, then an :8:, and now I'm landing on :10:...

Yoozek

Yet another crappy one from Denmark, got used to that unfortunately.

Funfact, Saba is a common dog name in Poland. I remember it also from a book I had to read when I was in primary school.

aef

I honestly don't care if people are calling this mediocre or anything, I'm really enyoing the song and her live performance. I liked it from the beginning and it even became a grower for me during the past few days. I'm upgrading from :8: to :10: points.

It's nothing revolutionary but it's definitely :dk: best entry in years and I just like that we're getting good old scandi-pop with a great 2010s flavour back! It's like something :dk: or :se: would have probably sent between 2010 and 2015 but in a good way. Feels like an Anja Nissen or Robin Stjernberg song haha.

Wynnter

A well made, inoffensive pop song. But I do see it struggling to really stand out from the rest of the bunch. Otherwise it's a song that I feel like I've heard a hundred times, so quite above average. The strings towards the end reminding me of Tattoo doesn't help either.

:6: points.

jatojo

Yet another crappy one from Denmark, got used to that unfortunately.

Funfact, Saba is a common dog name in Poland. I remember it also from a book I had to read when I was in primary school.
And one of the members of the Polish jury is called Klatt! :LOL:

Franzilein

Doesn't knock my socks off, but it's pleasant enough. Saba is carrying the song hard, I like her.

Magizian

Even though I preferred Basim's song on the night, I would definitely say this has a greater chance of doing a good result in Malmö.

My biggest concern is her voice. She didn't sound that great in her DMGP performances.

0scar

I REALLY hope :dk: will make it to the final this year, Saba is extremely charismatic and I enjoy Sand, it's probably the best Danish effort since 2020. It was staged really well in DMGP so I hope they will do something similar in Malmö.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I honestly don't care if people are calling this mediocre or anything, I'm really enyoing the song and her live performance. I liked it from the beginning and it even became a grower for me during the past few days. I'm upgrading from :8: to :10: points.

It's nothing revolutionary but it's definitely :dk: best entry in years and I just like that we're getting good old scandi-pop with a great 2010s flavour back! It's like something :dk: or :se: would have probably sent between 2010 and 2015 but in a good way. Feels like an Anja Nissen or Robin Stjernberg song haha.

So true. It is a bit dated but in a way that doesn't feel cringy or uninteresting but it suits the song.

And we honestly need songs like this at esc. Something easy-listening.

Top Bottom