Staff member
database.png

WV 01 - WV 182 (Excel)
List of WorldVision Winners (Wiki)
List of Participants (Wiki)

Sanctions/breaks sheet
WV 01 - WV 89 (Forum)
.txt 1-89

To start a research in the whole database, Ctrl + F and click on the three dots next to the research bar. A bigger window will appear, with "Search in : All pages" as automatically selected. Click on Research to go through all sheets.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: New WorldVision Database!

Anyone alive in here? Can we have an update? Please?

Eulaliya

Anyone alive in here? Can we have an update? Please?

I've already sent WV77-79 to Trece and I'm working on the rest :)

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

Update possible at some stage?

BernadetteCydonia

The updates were done so long ago that Archive wasn't in the database at all although entered twice.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

The updates were done so long ago that Archive wasn't in the database at all although entered twice.

Come again? Don't understand what you mean.

BernadetteCydonia

Come again? Don't understand what you mean.

Now that I'm on my (buzzing-like-an-old-geezer) laptop, allow me to clarify properly:

Sometime around I came back to this forum after like 2 years of oblivion thanks to this sweet Eulaliya, I was searching up stuff in this database, both for my future material and for the material any kinds of UK have sent through in this competition and I just thought I could check upon Archive (aka :en:'s representatives in WV 77 and WV 85 if you need to jog your memory a little bit more, even if it's not really that necessary to absorb useless contest info so I wouldn't blame you if you ever get to forget them again :lol:) and their WV statistics and if anyone has happened to enter them before. And nothing of that kind popped up in the database. Only then did I realize the database is flawed and lacks a lot of more recent editions starting with the 77th one on (uselessly useful trivia; the only time :lt: qualified under LastDreamer's reign of them!), and that the band I mentioned was actually sent once before even... so...

Not sure if you will understand this now or not, but I really hope I actually try to make sense to others for once. On another ESC fan forum I read people say that I don't make sense with my posts and that makes me want to actually try and make some for once! xgaah

Eulaliya

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION]

It's been a long time since last update, and it's time to fill things up. My update quota is two to three editons per week.

WV77
WV78
WV79
WV80
WV81
WV82
WV83
WV84
WV85
WV86
WV87

bold letters - sent

revallsay

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] remember our conversation yesterday? My offer is still valid :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION]

It's been a long time since last update, and it's time to fill things up. My update quota is two to three editons per week.

WV77
WV78
WV79
WV80
WV81
WV82
WV83
WV84
WV85
WV86
WV87

bold letters - sent

It would be great if some earlier ones could be added to the database if you are sending them at that pace, if anything to avoid mistakes like Japan last edition.

Sultana

yes its better to delete everything :D WV democracy xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

yes its better to delete everything :D WV democracy xlove

yes its better, database updating has nothing with personal relations between 2 people, also their life/freetime etc

database is going to be updated SOON, maximum one week, it will be up till the latest edition.

Sultana

yes its better, database updating has nothing with personal relations between 2 people, also their life/freetime etc

database is going to be updated SOON, maximum one week, it will be up till the latest edition.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Trece;1769933 [U said:
database is going to be updated SOON, maximum one week, it will be up till the latest edition.[/U]

Good then! :D

Couldn't you just start with that information? Now we know at least what it's going on :geek:

Eulaliya

Finally finished WV85 xcheer Dominika has completed WV86-88, then I'll do the current edition as soon as the final results are in :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Well my weeks are seven days long... xshrug

Although in total fairness, we only really need it when the confirmation period for WV90 opens...

Top Bottom