• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Loindici

Veteran
That ending seems inch-resting.

Datura

This is one of the songs where i like the idea more than the song itself.
I'm having a hard time seeing this qualify sorry

ag89

I don't know how to feel about this song, but Czech R has a tendency to turn on once the rehearsals begin: I remember how bad they were at pre-parties in 2022, but then at the ESC the Czechs were great...So, maybe they will do the same with this song.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
If Aiko doesn't fall from her (live) pedestal, it can definitely qualify with this kinda slight revamp.
(and I tend to believe that if Czechia does better than expected, San Marino will have fewer chances to qualify. I really feel their destinies are linked)

SirPeterGriffin

I already liked the original and the song at its core hasn't changed much other than adding a chance for her to flex her vocals. Giving what we know, not sure if it's the right idea xscared

boyardor

That´s what we needed! That part for probably dance break sounds amazing. TOP 10 incoming!

musicfan

I heard someone saying it's punk style, compared to Bambi Thug it's really not that gripping. The chorus is so dull. The episode towards the end is ok, kind of like Dizzy's episode maybe, but doesn't really fit with it or really change the overall song (as with Dizzy).

EscGeek

Veteran
The use of green screen so that the new part doesn't look out of place is hilarious to me. I don't blame them at all, it's just something i noticed :lol:

I believe in her to improve vocally, but i just prefer more classic rock structure in a song.

That being said, if i were santa, czechia would still be on my good list :lol:

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I love the EMDR detail in the new music video. The new version is as good as the original version. I wish for a better vocal performance so that it can qualify xheart

Sammy

Veteran
I expected an improvement. I can’t say it is. The spoken part is rather cringe imo.

Biste

I have no clue anymore how the original sounded like, so can't compare xD

All I remember was the abysmal live vocals, so not going to change my rating until I hear her live again.

Top Bottom