7 5.7%

4 3.3%

11 8.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

LivingOrganism

Well, I didn't even know some of the songs have been released already. Some eurovision fan I am... Anyway, The Angel's Share from Elly is my favorite, although I kind of find the last chorus a bit lacking. They could've made the instrumentals a bit more epic, maybe like the classic 1-2 second silence in the middle or adding in more instruments, electric violins, bass or smth. Apart from that, the song is really good and it's my favorite at the moment.

boyardor

Guest acts for ESCZ 2024: Lake Malawi and We Are Domi

Slabsson79

Poisooooooon! Poisoooooon! :D:p
MYDY is not bad at all....but it could use a slight revamp in terms of stagewise presentation.
Very looking forward for AIKO and Lenny, albeit i have the feeling that Lenny might be a letdown. But anyway, i will be happy to get it wrong.
Will ESCZ 2024 get its own booking odds? :)

honzak11

Okay, so the sound check snippet seems to suggest that Lenny will be sitting at the piano during the song - I hope she doesn't stay sitting for the entirety of the song though :D

boyardor

Okay, so the sound check snippet seems to suggest that Lenny will be sitting at the piano during the song - I hope she doesn't stay sitting for the entirety of the song though :D
Where are the snippets?

boyardor

In insta stories of escz_official ... without sound ofc, so don't expect too much ;)
Oh no, I can't find ESCZ's instagram at all. Even if I type the full name of the account escz_official it doesn't find anything. I don't know if maybe I've been blocked.

Bobjan FR

Oh no, I can't find ESCZ's instagram at all. Even if I type the full name of the account escz_official it doesn't find anything. I don't know if maybe I've been blocked.

here is the link, try

Bobjan FR

This song might be the song of aiko :

The reason : aiko put a mute story two days ago showing her rehearsing a choregraphy and singing. Someone noticed that the story and the beginning song match

boyardor

This song might be the song of aiko :

The reason : aiko put a mute story two days ago showing her rehearsing a choregraphy and singing. Someone noticed that the story and the beginning song match
I feel the same way. I also think I found a place where the choreography fit the song. It´s 1:07 in the videoclip.

boyardor

Don´t know why they aren´t posting on FB. They can do it from ig, just push the button that says "post on Facebook"

boyardor

Now we can say, that Aiko’s song is… Pedestal!

KazNew

So the chorus of Tom Sean's song includes the line 'sweet like teriyaki' 😭 it's giving ta taco tamale yeah that's my mood

Top Bottom