7 5.7%

4 3.3%

11 8.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

boyardor

I would like to say, that MYDY can make good light show.

boyardor

Yes I'm a little disappointed with MYDY's song, but like I said, MYDY can put on a good show. They have potential for it.

But I still like it more than Tomas Robin.

And Elly? Very good song. But I think she'll need good staging too.

TOP 3:
1) Elly
2) MYDY
3) Tomas Robin

I'm still waiting to see what Aiko will come up with. I expect the most from her..

Diego

I'm also very disappointed with MYDY's song. But it was to be expected that a song composed by the same songwriter of Stay and Solo wouldn't be very good haha

boyardor

Yes, MYDY can be much better:

If you want a quality song from MYDY, it must be longer than three minutes. And their best songs don't do that...

But who said that this is their song? Maybe they´ll come up with any other song.

MopManMoss

Veteran
An NF with an audience without any results is so bizarre but I hope people enjoy going, escz gets better with every year and any progress should be welcomed

Mainshow

Veteran
"Out Of My Mind" is a :10: tbh
What a brilliant track xheart I love his voice. This sounds like an instant radio smash - the instrumental still sounds fresh to me, though (but since I hit 30, I don't know what kids listen to these days anyway).
Absolutely incredible voice!

I personally enjoyed listening to "Red Flag Parade" but it somehow sounds like it's a tamed version of something which could have been bigger. This song would have worked as the opening track of a pop-indie record, for sure .. but as a Eurovision entry? I think it's too repetitive without being convincingly catchy. It's a solid effort but nothing to write home about. :6: maybe?

"The Angel's Share" starts really promising (what a beautiful voice!) and the song just wants to keep your attention - I love the built-up. It's kinda very Eurovision-esque but she still keeps it simple (if it does make sense what I say - it's not camp or kitschy) and the chorus drive you in, for sure. I just think it lacks some oomph to really take off? Maybe at the final chorus? But that's just a tiny lever to move and they could easily come up with a revamp until March... :8: for now.

All songs are miles ahead of what we've heard from Malta and I'm pretty sure these tracks will sound fresher and more contemporary than other tracks we will have to encounter in the upcoming season.
So far, well done, :cz: - Can't wait to listen to the other tracks.

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm playing Mydy on repeat all morningxmusic

Whatchu talkin about it being a let down? xexcuseme

Although to be fair, i'm into this type of music by default :mrgreen:

boyardor

This looks like a snippet of Aiko’s choreography

honzak11

This looks like a snippet of Aiko’s choreography
Tom Sean had some sort of choreography on his insta story too - but I wasn't exactly sure what that was supposed to be lol :LOL:

boyardor

I said MYDY's song is a disappointment yet it is the one song I have on repeat, so maybe it's not so bad :')
It’s so catchy

Top Bottom