4 3.3%

11 8.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Are we going to get the results on 4th December as well? Or "just" the performances?

Mainshow

Veteran
I guess we will find out tomorrow, but my assumption is we won't get the results on the same day. The TV programme lists the NF to be aired for 50 minutes, so I expect something like last year when the voting lasted for a week.

I think it makes sense if you want to involve international viewers again + try to gain more Czech votes and promote it via social media but as a fan, I heavily dislike that concept :D

Slabsson79

5 out of 200. I know the funds are limited, but even if we can certainly disregard a high number of the songs right away, i still think that 5 is a low number and 10 would be more fitting. Yes, there would be more time needed, but the more songs we get to vote for, the more we choose. And i am pretty sure there is more than 5 ESC-worthy songs in the bunch.

honzak11

Still waiting for the names of the 5 artists to be revealed, which based on the information, should be soon!

Guessing game....

ELLY - she liked the post on ESCZ instagram page about the line national final on 4th Dec and she was also taking part in the Czech songwriting camp 2023. (ig: elly_musicofficial)

And my next guess is Gianna Lei (ig: giannalei)

Last edited:

honzak11

In the EuroTrip podcast the HoD also revealed that the national final will be live on 4th December, but the voting will open only at midnight (a few hours after the end of the live show) and it should run until 11th Dec when the voting ends. So… we won’t know the 2024 representative right away on 4th Dec.

This and the names of national finalists should be confirmed next week.

nofuxCZ

Could he be referring to ESCZ? :unsure:
Could be. 2 years ago he said he would like to try ESC one day

The English lyrics directly encourage participation in Eurovision, which is slowly approaching this year. Have you ever considered taking part? How do you feel about the contest?
Definitely thought about it. We're planning to discuss it with the team right now. We'll consider whether we're ready to go into something like this. Because if we do decide to go to Eurovision, I want it to be really world-class.
I take the contest as a great opportunity for a performer to show what he has in him in front of audiences from many other countries and it's a great challenge that I would like to try one day.

Diego

One week until ESCZ and the list of participating artists has not been released yet. I have a feeling they are going to postpone the national final (they have experience in postponing dates).

Top Bottom