7 5.2%

4 3.0%

11 8.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

nofuxCZ

I think they did well in elevating the performance and we don't have to be embarrassed tonight (like I was embarrassed at times in 2021 :lol:). I agree that the perf could still be improved when it comes to the colour palette etc.
Qualifying would be a huge pleasant surprise, but I don't really believe it in this semifinal.

HayashiM

Veteran
I have made my peace with this some time ago, just as I had with Benny pre-Rotterdam. The team did what it could (except maybe picking different songs for the NF?) . Let's hope we are back next year and that we can get on the right track again.

Maia

Heartbroken :( She improved so much and couldn't have given a better performance tonight. I was hoping this could be a surprise qualifier, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

jatojo

Aiko had a good performance, I am proud of the work they did - what an upgrade from the NF performance. I was hoping until the last moment but it was not our year.

The criticism of the NF and the voting process which I wrote few pages back still stands - I hope they can work on that next year.
I think the “problem” wasn’t Aiko or the song as such - it was the genre. When going for this style of music, it has to be incredibly catchy. Eurovision votings are mean to songs from the punk rock, indie, singer songwriter categories.

Patrick12340

Aiko had a good performance, I am proud of the work they did - what an upgrade from the NF performance. I was hoping until the last moment but it was not our year.

The criticism of the NF and the voting process which I wrote few pages back still stands - I hope they can work on that next year.
To be honest, it's not her fault, she was very good yesterday.
The problems are: no juries, no neighboring countries who can vote....

Sammy

Veteran
It‘s ironic that she was so much critizised for her vocals and then she gives a flawless performance and Estonia qualifies and she doesn’t. And dont even try to say that they can sing. :LOL:

marty

Heartbroken :( She improved so much and couldn't have given a better performance tonight. I was hoping this could be a surprise qualifier, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
This was one of my favourite songs this year but I think that the staging destroyed the song.

boyardor

Well, I´m not so much scared about our non-participation next year, if they were able to buy so many pyro effects...

Top Bottom