16 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

Assessment ORF.at:

The six-member female band Vesna delivered perhaps the most complex song of the evening with "My Sister's Crown". They also scored with a pro-Ukraine political message, but what playing with overlong braids on stage meant was not clear.

shameless

My only vote next to Finland yesterday. Hope they'll keep that energy and get another top 10 placement. The slavic sisters deserve it.

Wow so the excitement in 2007 was somehow there yet they never fully recovered when they did all the good performances after their comeback? Wonder what it takes to get it on the priority if not even a 6th place with moderate airplay all throughout europe could do it. How famous are Mikolas Josef, Lake Malawi, We are Domi and Vesna in CZ?

Rocket man

Absolutely beautiful performance. I love everything about this and I'm so glad I had complete faith in Vesna and the Czech delegation for delivering. I love the symbolism everywhere in this performance, there's so many little things that you realise after watching it multiple times.

This is my personal winner, it has been from the start, it's not going to contend for the Eurovision win (that's Finland v Sweden), however top 5 would be amazing and I still think it's possible.

honzak11

I never knew and never noticed but..... Conor Doyle mentioned in the comments under the official Semi-Final video that the hand gesture on the LED screen at 2:38 is a universal Signal for Help :eek:. .... that's powerful .....o_O

Conor Doyle
The use of the Signal for Help at 2:38 is just the cherry on top of this performance. What a statement. Absolutely amazing. 12 points from Ireland x

Sultana

I heard it for the first time yesterday during a live show! What a pleasant surprise! Honestly, I have a weakness when it comes to slavic folk vibes so as a slav myself I caught myself on singing this song by the end of the second chorus. Loved it and happy that it qualified so I might vote for it during the final night as RoW member

Top Bottom