8 4.3%

19 10.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
cz.png

Fluke

Re: CZECH REPUBLIC 2019

Really, no posts at all? Keep on trying and you might do it....

Mrm

Veteran

So curious for next years entry...

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Eddie Stoilow to make a return please... and hopefully an actual televised national final to grab people's interest pre-contest...

megzpegz

Hopefully the next entry can go for the win next year.

nofuxCZ

Our HoD mentioned after the end of this year's NF season that they would like to continue in the NF next year - he was just not sure in which format (internet only again or televised).
So we can expect NF again next year, if they decide to participate that is

John1

Our HoD mentioned after the end of this year's NF season that they would like to continue in the NF next year - he was just not sure in which format (internet only again or televised).
So we can expect NF again next year, if they decide to participate that is

I'm totally pleased with all of his statements. Your HoD seems really determined and willing to make the :cz: snatch our wigs every year. xheat

nofuxCZ

Under 3 minutes, released in October... Mikolas to do a Valentina? :mrgreen: Not in 2019, but in interview for Wiwi he said he wouldn't mind coming back in 2020 or later.

Yoozek

Under 3 minutes, released in October... Mikolas to do a Valentina? :mrgreen: Not in 2019, but in interview for Wiwi he said he wouldn't mind coming back in 2020 or later.

This is 5x more catchy than camel thing, although it kinda gives me...Bieber vibes - we all hate Bieber here, right? It's something I could hear while entering some big shopping malls but the vocal is much less irritating.

/ Don't jump this time though, pls or in 3rd comeback he'll do Yulia kind of performance.

Preuss

FIrst a camel and then a horse?? Is this his new trademark or something
Wouldn’t mind if Mikolas came back though tbh

nofuxCZ

I will start monitoring the internets and social media for songs that have been submitted.

Confirmed artists who submitted song - bold names are major names in Czech music scene:

Jakub Ondra - ??? (he has worked on the song with Michael Gubler, Boris Carloff, Vitkor Dyk, mastering by Stuart Hawkes)
Jan Bendig - Mi Amerai (composed by Aidan O'Connor - one of the authors of :cz: 2016 I Stand)

Annabelle - Je t'aime (video and song should be released soon)
Electric Lady - Producer - you can hear part of the song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6sgu5vcpM
The Lighthouse Journey - ???
Silver Matte - Žít na doraz

Žít na doraz is the only known song to be available to listen atm:

Charly

I would cinsoder this good news of recieving around 300 submissions, the Josef Mikolas moment has certainly been every effective for CT

elanyvx

Are there any hopes for Tereza Maskova, the last winner of the Czech talent? She has a new song with an official video published in November 2018! [MENTION=9138]nofuxCZ[/MENTION]

tuorem

Is "Space Sushi" for real? :lol: Sounds and looks like a parody tbh

Given the title, I expected something crazy and colourful... that's not quite there.

nofuxCZ

Are there any hopes for Tereza Maskova, the last winner of the Czech talent? She has a new song with an official video published in November 2018! [MENTION=9138]nofuxCZ[/MENTION]

Chances are high, I'd say. Tereza is ambitious and successful contestant from several talent shows (Czechoslovakia's Got Talent and Czechoslovak Idol). Writers of this song attended a song writing camp which produced a couple of songs that were sent to ČT. Head of our delegation hinted that one of these songs could win our NF.

Top Bottom