4 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
A completely new concept from Cyprus this year - nothing alike what we‘ve seen in the let‘s see four years? What a surprise! :mrgreen::lol:

njdevils94

Veteran
Replay nearly NQd and that was miles better than this
It was but I still think they might salvage a qualification out of this despite finding this boring. They aren't reinventing the wheel because they have yet to miss out with this type of song.

Fluke

As everyone else already says, another damn Fuego. Just stop.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Also Sillia is underage. is it really appropriate to have her dress up in a crop top so tiny her breasts almost spill over? Even if she gave her consent, sexualizing a minor like that's kind of a really big ick. 😬

ArmpitOfEurope

Chorus is crazy catchy, verses are unnecessarily long and boring. Should have used some of the time for a better dance break or climax.
Overall its ok, but so so safe.
:6:

han-g

Also Sillia is underage. is it really appropriate to have her dress up in a crop top so tiny her breasts almost spill over? Even if she gave her consent, sexualizing a minor like that's kind of a really big ick. 😬
Not that I agree with fetishising 16 years olds but 16 is a legal age for consent in most European countries. That said its 17 in Cyprus

Mrlazzyjazzy

The chorus is catchy after a couple plays. Due to her age this does have a Junior Eurovision vibe but it's well produced and kinda sounds like a Eurovision song from the 2010's but updated. She is a good dancer, the crop top and some of the movements she does is a little weird due to her age. Hopefully for the performance they just focus on her serving fierce choreography. I feel her vocals will be buried with pre recorded vocals in the performance though as she seems more like a dancer than a singer? Middle of the road for me. :5:

Nicholas123

It's cute and kinda juvenile, reminds me of "Supergirl". Unfortunatelly the entry has the usual structural issues of Kontopoulos' songs, namely unnecessarily long verses, prechoruses etc and it feels like half of the chorus is missing, lol. A lot will depend on Silia's dancing abilities and her charisma.

Top Bottom