7 5.6%

4 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmpitOfEurope

Its alright, it sounds like it falls right into the '' Zenna - Like it '' category and I think it will have a similar fate.

lilka

Why was the snippet removed? I see "not available".

Loindici

Veteran

njdevils94

Veteran
Finally managed to listen to the leak of :cy: Liar. I find it underwhelming. In the same mold as Replay, El Diablo and Fuego as rumored. Once again they are going for female dance-pop. While I prefer it to the latter two but there is something still very empty about it in full. They've made the beat heavier and pop-rockier than the original demo.

We will see if Silia can elevate it at Eurovision. While this won't be anywhere close to the top of my ranking this year it wouldn't surprise me at all to see CyBC call up :at: Marvin Dietmann or :se: Sacha Jean-Baptiste soon to stage this and turn it into a qualifier.

Cyprus have yet to fail with this type of entry which is why they feel they can keep going back to the same well.

lilka

Finally managed to listen to the leak of :cy: Liar. I find it underwhelming. In the same mold as Replay, El Diablo and Fuego as rumored. Once again they are going for female dance-pop. While I prefer it to the latter two but there is something still very empty about it in full. They've made the beat heavier and pop-rockier than the original demo.

We will see if Silia can elevate it at Eurovision. While this won't be anywhere close to the top of my ranking this year it wouldn't surprise me at all to see CyBC call up :at: Marvin Dietmann or :se: Sacha Jean-Baptiste soon to stage this and turn it into a qualifier.

Cyprus have yet to fail with this type of entry which is why they feel they can keep going back to the same well.
Is there a full leak or we're talking about a 30sec version (or shorter)?

HectorDM

It's already available on iTunes New Zealand and Australia. 100% same as the full leak from earlier this month.

kamc

This is so bland and boring. I suppose the inevitable dance break might be enough to squeeze it into a qualification spot though.

Top Bottom