5 4.1%

4 3.3%

5 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Chorizo

He’s good-looking, which should help people focus on his performance for three minutes, but the song is just some ballad and not particularly interesting. 6 points.

Wynnter

It's an alright song. I like his voice and overall beat of the song. Though it doesn't really do much with the 3 minutes it has been given and ends just chugging along like a steady train. For that, I think it stays below a 7.

Final score: :6: points

simori95

Tbh while I agree that he is obviously good-looking, I am very glad he didn’t go for the „I look good, vote for me“ Card, that would have made his whole participation feel disingenuous for me. Given he‘s my current number 2/3 for me (strictly speaking off of Studio cuts), that makes me very happy.

aef

The staging looks so good! It hope that vocals will be good too. This song is the only real dark horse for me this year. Very much ignored/ disliked by the fandom, I can see :cy: grabbing both jury- and televotes.

Mrlazzyjazzy

I'm assuming he will have pre recorded vocals for the high and falsetto notes. The staging is just eh, I can't stand this entry it's just too pandering and one note for me. This will sail thru to the final and completely bomb in the final.

spinachpie

I'm assuming he will have pre recorded vocals for the high and falsetto notes. The staging is just eh, I can't stand this entry it's just too pandering and one note for me. This will sail thru to the final and completely bomb in the final.
Why? He's shown plenty of times that he can hit the high notes. The rehearsal is also out and you can tell it's live. You aren't allowed to replace main vocals with prerecorded vocals.

midnightsun

Veteran
It was just a short clip but he hit that high notes much better in his rehearsal than in the studio version! I think Cyprus will do well.

escEndre

We have had the great pleasure to interview AMAZING Andrew Lambrou! He did talk about his first rehearsal in Liverpool went! Get to know him better here! What do you think of his song?

Please help us share the interview, and please subscribe to our YouTube-channel to get the latest interviews from the Eurovision contestants! xheart

JenJen94

Said this would qualify from hearing it and I still think it will, especially after seeing the rehearsals the past few days! Strong live vocals and I love his staging-its fascinating.

Mrlazzyjazzy

He will qualify but I'm not sure if this will be the jury bait as I thought. Him dodging or letting the backing vocals doing the heavy lifting judging by that rehearsal clip is really going to sink him in the final.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
A tepid generic fanfare.

Top Bottom