14 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

hpp0

I had only heard its chorus in nf tops on yt, so I expected a completely different song. Really glad that it isn't just a very good rock song, as I thought it would be.

Very entertaining song and fun lyrics. Only complain I have is that in the live performance, the different parts of the song felt a bit disconnected.

Honestly, it's probably my favourite from the entries released so far, but I'll give it a :10: for now and we will see.

I bims

Veteran
You know bookies literally just change the odds if people put money down, right?
That's not the only factor. Yes the odds are lowering cause people bet on BabyLasagna a lot right now, but as bookies you'd still want to have songs up there that actually have a shot to really win it all.

Geborgenheit

I am Croat. Living in Europe (not Croatia). I can vote in Eurovision but I gave also 0 point to Croatian cha cha cha. Or alleged plagiat Mr lady lasagna or kaarija from Ali express.
Are you in Latvia? I see the flag. :)

My favorite was Marcela. Speaking about Baby lasagna, it is another joke entry copycat. I don't hate it, but I will definitely not vote for it. In my opinion, people exaggerate saying something about Top 5. This will end somewhere in the middle, je crois.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
:6: für now.
There are parts which I truly love (e.g. the witty and memorable lyrics, the EDM-inspired instrumental as part of the middle 8) but I think that this song slightly comes across as annoying,.too. The guitar-driven instrumental parts within the verses ain't my cup of tea and I wish his live vocals were stronger.

It's still a bop, a guilty pleasure but it will probably miss my personal Top 10.

I wouldn't mind it as a winner if it's the televoting's will but I believe that the juries will robb everything which doesn't sound very Westernised or which is purely fun again.

Loindici

Veteran
Very mixed reaction. The studio version of this song is enjoyable, and I like the chorus and the rimtimtagidim chants. The deep-house-y bridge is also a cute addition.

The performance left me cringed away. Putting it on bold because right now it's the thing that held me back from loving the song. One thing might be the puffy sleeves which is better to get rid away of, but mostly is his delivery. If it were more rocker and less musical-like, and rehearse more of the chorus, I think it'd be more convincing.

Right now, it's a :5: . But if he can improve that delivery and revise the staging, it is not impossible for me giving it a :10:.

PolarFoxxie.

Are you in Latvia? I see the flag. :)

My favorite was Marcela. Speaking about Baby lasagna, it is another joke entry copycat. I don't hate it, but I will definitely not vote for it. In my opinion, people exaggerate saying something about Top 5. This will end somewhere in the middle, je crois.
Germany... I will still listen to Kedzo. his vocals though are on another level.

PolarFoxxie.

Jurry won't vote for that atrocity. For Eurovision success you can't copy last year winner, or in this case second place, you have to have appeal for both jurry and televote. He has only televote appeal. Might finish in top 10 but much worse that you and betting odds are expecting. Much worse than danijela martinovic or Doris dragovic. So he won't even have best Croatian result. Also we haven't heard every song yet. World superstar Olly Alexander has a very catchy song, kallenn needs to premiere her song rim tim dami dam or something like that.

crashworld

Veteran
The song and the overall package is treading between a joke entry and a serious one? I didn't like Finland 2023 and naturally this wouldn't sit within my radar and I have no urge to give it another listen though the "Rim Tim Tagi Dim" parts are pretty catchy but I can also see it gets tiresome after a while. But first-time viewer (which form bulk of them during the SF/GF) wouldn't have that issue.

Giving this a generous :3:.

lasse braun

my winner from yesterday. xqueenbitch
the bubble has got their most beloved gift but it's a poisoned gift - stay strong for the upcoming shitstorm².xwait

martin

I really like Finland last year and for me this is another stand out entry or in Norway we say what the fuck entry. I think this going to do really well, but myself was thinking what i want to dinner after hearing this first time.

First semi is crazy this time. We have Ireland, Finland, Croatia, Ukraina, Lithuania and Iceland if they send a palestina rapper. Some of them would probably get lost because of that. So bad news for Finland and Ireland i think.

Give this 5 points, but it will do much better that i like. Good luck Croatia

I bims

Veteran
but Käärijä almost won so then this could as well
(no offense to you specifically) I love how comparing the song to Cha Cha Cha is always valid once you can use the comparison to argue that this will win or get a great placement and also have a record breaking televote. When you point out that this is not on the same level as Cha Cha Cha, people yell at me that they are totally different and shouldn't even be compared.

What is it? Is this Cha Cha Cha 2.0 or is it its own thing? It can't be both.

Top Bottom