• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Love this interview

The most important part is Jasmin's message in the end:

If #YOU want to support Baby Lasagna’s pathway to Eurovision 2024 make sure you tune in to the Dora second semi-final show on February 23rd and vote!

I, 10 PM, still processing info about:

1. Dora 2024 having international juries
2. Croatia being 8th in the odds to win Eurovision

200w.webp

Am I allowed to dream about international juries members? Kata Pavljenko (Go_A), Lord of the Lost, Daði, and ...

0cce0a4c6b912f5d27ac6f8baf918c4e9b155eea.gifv

🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰

You're missing the drunk Brits vote but then again they'd vote for Let 3 if they strip to their pants again

As I updated my post before you posted, I fantasize about a certain short str8 Italian gym rocker being in Dora jury, but I'll gladly take your Brit gays in my living room to watch Dora 2024 with me [as my love life always ends up eventually 🤣]

HarryUK

Veteran
As I updated my post before you posted, I fantasize about a certain short str8 Italian gym rocker being in Dora jury, but I'll gladly take your Brit gays in my living room to watch Dora 2024 with me [as my love life always ends up eventually 🤣]
If flights weren't like £400 I'd be over in a heartbeat and we could eat lasagna!

Brutalero

I so love that it seems that people behind Dora are finally making a bigger effort into organizing a good competition this year, Dora has been getting better over years (organisation wise), and now with the new rules we're really gotten a modern revamp of the competition.

Alcatraz

I so love that it seems that people behind Dora are finally making a bigger effort into organizing a good competition this year, Dora has been getting better over years (organisation wise), and now with the new rules we're really gotten a modern revamp of the competition.
Preparations for the organization of ESC 2025 have begun. :cool:

PolarFoxxie.

Somebody else is delusional as well.

First he is always saying ohhh I deleted Instagram, I don't read comments because if it is hate it will tear me down, if it's all praise than it will give me too much egoistic and I'm better than anyone push. And now he says he believes he can finish in top 5. Hilarious.... I don't buy his story.

Just like when they ask him are you fan of Eurovision. In one interview he admitted he has never been fan of it. He heard about maneskin and kaarja andlordi. Back then it was uncool for metal kids to watch Eurovision. He could barely mention Croatia past participants and all of them were 2-3 from most recent euroviosons.

Top Bottom