14 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

PolarFoxxie.

Apparently Dora fan favourite Marko purisic who some people call lasagne stole music from Swedish band pain. Plagiarism and someone on YouTube put two together and my god it feels identical instrumental.

Also according to his interviews he is not a big fan of Eurovision. He watched last year and was pissed when kaarja didn't win. Doesn't even know that lgbt audience is the biggest one in esc.

PolarFoxxie.

He will learn everything, if he wins Dora. Not knowing is ok.
I just hope he will have messy troll circus stage so it will be big no from everyone in audience and of course jurry to him. I want it to be over the top. He said it will be costume changes, dancers, story on the wall, he will be in ethno. It will be messy and I love it. Lol

empo21

Veteran
Apparently Dora fan favourite Marko purisic who some people call lasagne stole music from Swedish band pain. Plagiarism and someone on YouTube put two together and my god it feels identical instrumental.

Also according to his interviews he is not a big fan of Eurovision. He watched last year and was pissed when kaarja didn't win. Doesn't even know that lgbt audience is the biggest one in esc.
Damn did baby lasagna burn your crops or smth you've been relentless

Lisemine

I've seen the video about Baby Lasagna supposed plagiarism and it is actually the same... It's "inspired" in two song but it sounds identical.

HarryUK

Veteran
On today’s episode of batshit crazy Harry, I proceeded to say to my dog “woof dog please woof back” out of a moment of pure ADHD bliss x

Daily news from Hirvatistan:

1. Baby Lasagna says he's pleased with comparisons to Käärija as he's his fan, but Baby Lasagna had invested more in his staging than Käärija (more dance routines, costumes, effects...) Hopefully it's true

2. Three famous Croatian producers and a record label owner reach a conclusion that Rim Tim Tagi Dim is not an example of plagiarism.

Đurđević from Colonia (worked for years on house - techno production for Colonia) says that the song is an original attempt of producing new melody from mixing different existing samples which is common in EDM and that it's well produced given BL's experience.

Mihaljević (Albina - Tik Tok - ESC 2021) says that he's "thrilled" about the fact how BL achieved to mix so many different musical styles into coherent song.

Btw my BF worked with Mihaljević, he's also competing at Dora this year with his song, and there's no way he would say something he doesn't stand behind personally.

Article here https://showbuzz.dnevnik.hr/inmagaz...sagne-rim-tim-tagi-dim-plagijat---823294.html

3. Noelle (Baby Baby) says that she's aware her song is not competing for the win and that as an artist she's fully aware that she doesn't have a song that could be competitive at Eurovision. She supports Lasagna. Love the artists who are honest. Gonna get my sympathy vote for sure.

ŠČ! T'y'all

theditz83

Veteran
On today’s episode of batshit crazy Harry, I proceeded to say to my dog “woof dog please woof back” out of a moment of pure ADHD bliss x
This is me every morning with my cats - can't start my working day until I've had my heated convos with all three. Serotonin boosters the lot of them!

Is there realistically any way that Baby Lasagna isn't winning Dora? Just so I know whether I can send it to my mate that likes Eurovision but hates to hear any of the songs before the contest? Cos he would DIE over this, I just know it :lol:

I bims

Veteran
Daily news from Hirvatistan:

1. Baby Lasagna says he's pleased with comparisons to Käärija as he's his fan, but Baby Lasagna had invested more in his staging than Käärija (more dance routines, costumes, effects...) Hopefully it's true
More than jumping out of a box, dancing on a box, jumping down from the box, having dancers come out of the box and the dance around the box with the dancers with a rainbow lightshow??? Hopefully he doesn't completely overdo it.

More than jumping out of a box, dancing on a box, jumping down from the box, having dancers come out of the box and the dance around the box with the dancers with a rainbow lightshow??? Hopefully he doesn't completely overdo it.

My fears as well. Also I wasn't a fan of Käärija's staging at UMK or Eurovision either.

Lasagna mentioned all sorts of ideas and details so far, band, dancers, folklore, you name it he's got it 🤣

So far we only know with certainty that initial ideas are his girlfriend's, and that she studied photography and shot 2 videos for him so far, both great, so she shouldn't have tacky ideas.

Later on Universal came into play and threw helicopter money on him. I fear they could be the inciters of megalomaniac ideas.

Anyways, it can't go worse than Let 3, watch them dressed as chickens 100% 😆

P.S. Btw this year's Dora is such a hot mess, I already love it. 🤣

@theditz83 Trick him by saying: the juries will burry it 🤣

Lighthouse

With each outing and interview I like him less and less. And overhype doesn't help either.

Sis, you didn't like him from day 1. There wasn't a single post from you that's not dissing Baby Lasagna or saying you hope he doesn't win. These past 10 days must be hard for you considering he's the most popular person in Croatia at the moment. Seethe!

PolarFoxxie.

I think waterpolo and handball players are to public more popular these days. Only to esc public he is interesting and that only because he got in as alternative.

lasse braun

baby lasagne should cut the song to 2:15 (ends then with a bang) - another same loop repeat after that is not smart.
we will see how the jury will handle this song.

HarryUK

Veteran
I like to think that Rim Tim Tagi Dim actually means the polar opposite of what it does mean and it's about my eventual surrender of British life and moving to Dalmatia full time tbh

Top Bottom