• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
If it's any consolation to you, Let 3's song this year is in line with 90's rock, as they claim, nothing like Mama ŠČ.
So this is the year of the "songs-that-are-not-like-our-usual-ones"? First Raven, now Let 3? Let's make that a trend!
*coughdoyouhearmeswedencough*

So this is the year of the "songs-that-are-not-like-our-usual-ones"? First Raven, now Let 3? Let's make that a trend!
*coughdoyouhearmeswedencough*

Actually Mama ŠČ wasn't their typical song, in the 90's they were a punk rock band and that's the style they say they followed this year.

Let 3 won't win again, don't worry. There's already a number of names that the audience here knows, loves and are well established. If they win again, then they will really have the best song and staging.

Last edited:

Yazy

š

He's tremendously boring, I can't imagine how he would communicate with anybody if you send him to the ESC 🤣
I don´t care about communicating part if it doesn´t affect the result.
One step at the time.
Part 1: Analyze if the song is worthy
Part 2: Figure out the performance aspects necessary to cover up the stiffness
Part 3: Focus on the interesting aspects (which I always considered to be his voice)

Things can always be done.

To commit or not to commit, that remains to be seen.

Bmbriga

1. First is Vinko Ćemeraš, the winner of the Voice some years ago, a guy who has the most interesting male voice we've heard in years. Save that he has a good song, this guy's vocal is true jury bait.

I like the guy, but songs he's making are not going anywhere. I'm not saying they are bad or something, especially for someone who likes thins type of music, I just don't see how the could work in contest setting, especially ESC format.

Now if he shows up with song that can showcase his voice and is going somewhere (like here
I honestly think he can win the whole thing, because people seem to love him- because he seems like a genuinely nice person and I think they love his awkwardness 🥰 But, I don't believe song out of his style would happen.

I like the guy, but songs he's making are not going anywhere. I'm not saying they are bad or something, especially for someone who likes thins type of music, I just don't see how the could work in contest setting, especially ESC format.

Now if he shows up with song that can showcase his voice and is going somewhere (like here
I honestly think he can win the whole thing, because people seem to love him- because he seems like a genuinely nice person and I think they love his awkwardness 🥰 But, I don't believe song out of his style would happen.

He just needs a fine rock power ballad to outshine Sam Ryder, the guy's voice is a treasure, he transpires every emotion he's got.

And when you think about, rock ballads are rarely presented at Eurovision. His voice and dynamics in combination with such a genre would be something totally different from the rest of the entries, he'd be in his own league.

Still, the song must be good, not lacklustre as some songs he has released.

My fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Bmbriga

Googled Marcela person. 10 days ago she had a same song in Croatian and English out
Song was also considered for Dora? xthink

Googled Marcela person. 10 days ago she had a same song in Croatian and English out
Song was also considered for Dora? xthink

I absolutely love this woman, BC she's a Maneskin stan like me 😂 and has released some great rock covers. She's wild! Also her Dora entry title "Gasoline" was borrowed from Maneskin's song dedicated to Putin.

The woman is a 300 (wild horses) 😂 ...

She was on Supertalent as a child, I think she's from a Roma community. Amazing voice, looks like a bomb (or a sister of Maneskin's drummer 😂)

Last edited:

Bmbriga

I absolutely love this woman, BC she's a Maneskin stan like me 😂 an has released some great rock covers. She's wild! Also her Dora entry title "Gasoline" was borrowed from Maneskin's song dedicated to Putin.

The woman is a 300 (wild horses) 😂 ...

She was on Supertalent as a child, I think she's from a Roma community. Amazing voice, looks like a bomb (or a sister of Maneskin's drummer 😂)
Never heard of her before.
I think she can possibly deliver something ok and doesn't give a vibe of ending up being zero charisma cooked chicken leg on stage.

Top Bottom