61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

Veteran
Is the lead 'singer' (if that's the word for it :LOL:) meant to be a cross between Putin & Hitler? I'm getting that from the moustache but also the makeup - Putin was mocked online by people 'dragging' him up before & I got that vibe... Then the rocket man at the end, is that Kim Jong Un? I'm honestly becoming more and more in love with this!

Ezio

Veteran
Euro Neuro and I’m a Joker are having a stillborn.

PolarFoxxie.

Is the lead 'singer' (if that's the word for it :LOL:) meant to be a cross between Putin & Hitler? I'm getting that from the moustache but also the makeup - Putin was mocked online by people 'dragging' him up before & I got that vibe... Then the rocket man at the end, is that Kim Jong Un? I'm honestly becoming more and more in love with this!
No rocket ma is apparently stallin Oder Lenin.

PolarFoxxie.

Most of the troll acts fail miserably in Eurovision. Only few of them survive like Verka, but that was fun and musically
miles better than whatever this is. I can't even call it a song. It's just mockery to Eurovision as contest.

We love a hypocrite.

I'm not into debate on Czech entry, but Vesna's and Let 3's songs deal with the same subject on diametrical opposite positions.

Let 3 slams women for supporting tyranny and war through their mindset and upbringing. "Mama / Armageddon Granny, loved a moron", they say. Then the son proceeds "Mama I'm going to play, Mama I'm going to war".

Let 3 is, let's say, more honest. 🤣 Thus, there's no hypocrisy when you support those who speak the truth. As Mama ŠČ negates the whole hypothesis of "sisterhood" in wartime, I get why @Elina UA can stand behind this song, and not the other. Calling her hypocritical for that is not very on point, or at all.

I could even advance with saying that the comment is distasteful as Elina spends her days in shelters, under bombs and ballistic missiles, seeing dead people every day. You don't. So you should maybe think twice before calling her war related experiences and views "hypocritical". Be humane. You can't understand her and be thankful you will not ever be in a position to understand her. I'm saying this as someone who was in her position 20 or more years ago.

Last edited:

ag89

Great job, Croatia. This is the first time since, I don't know when, that we have a no-vanilla song from Croatia. It is irrelevant to me how this will finish, I am happy to see this creates discussions. For those of you claiming this should be disqualified just because it is not comfortable for your eyes and ears: please, relax. Also, how suddenly a song that discusses some political issues is a problem? We have had these songs before although with completely different esthetics and sounds. I am also glad Croatia is finally sending an established act known for a long time.

Yes, the song (and the band itself) is controversial, but this band has been known for such stuff and they will not change for Euro fans.

On Dora, it was super boring and I hope Let 3 motivates HRT and singers/bands to participate, it is just a non-event year after year. I don't expect all crazy stuff to be there, but it was almost impossible to pay attention of any of the acts we saw last night so I am not surprised both juries and televote voted for this.

Top Bottom