13 5.7%

13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh both live performances of the two big favourites were so bad.

Harmonija Disonance: Why are you doing a choreo when your are then putting zero effort into it. Also the choreo was way to slow for the song. Oh gosh, this has potential songwise but with a staging like that it won't leave any impact at Eurovision in May.

Let 3: I would feel very embarrassed if something like that represented my country. It's okay if some of you may like this but this is just terrible in my opinion. This goes directly back to 2000s joke entry time in a very very bad way. And it's not funny or anything, just very very bad.

We are not embarrased by a song calling Putin a short vile crocodile psychopath and his Mother Russia an Armageddon Granny that sent her children to war

We are P R O U D of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mattan

Let 3 and Harmonija Disonance would both be good entries song-wise, though Let 3 are clearly used to handling live shows. HD, while singing well, have the usual issue of traditional groups having to do something on stage during modern instrumental breaks, and they did, well, something. Would still be happy with either.

Bmbriga

I'm really disappointed.
But I also don't like a single song from any country selected this year, so I don't think it's a huge disaster.
Best performances imo: Detour, Let 3, Eni
DH- great song, everything else a mess.

I'm really disappointed.
But I also don't like a single song from any country selected this year, so I don't think it's a huge disaster.
Best performances imo: Detour, Let 3, Eni
DH- great song, everything else a mess.

They are all sure NQ given Croatia's semi 1 draw, so let's at least have a couple of scandals with Let3 and right message for humanity. ✌️

Deleted member 12761

I'm a little bit sad that I missed Dora. Some of these performances look fun.

From the recap I thought that HD were okay. Yeah, the performance looked weak but they can work on that. It wasn't a complete disaster (at least not in the snippet).

Iker

Veteran
Mama ŠČ is slaying the scoreboard right now. I thought the juries would give a slight preference to Nevera

Mainshow

Veteran
Mama SC came, saw and conquered.

There´s no way the televoting will turn this around (they will be #1 in televoting as well)

Top Bottom