15 5.1%

15 5.1%

11 3.7%

64 21.7%

• Total voters

nikolay_BG

Banned
Re: BULGARIA 2012

They don`t have a vocalist. But maybe Deep Zone with the new vocalist isn`t such a bad idea after all..hm...

Last edited:

BGN

Yoanna was the weak parth in our song in 2008, but still it was great song. Deep Zone can make great music and I wan't them to comeback one day for Bulgaria. There must be revenge for 2008 robbery.
But for 2012 i can't see them in our selection. Maybe Elitsa Todorova (with Stoyan Todorov or someone else) is more possible to try again (she said that she will definately return to ESC stage soon)!

Deep Zone with Elitsa Todorova would be epic ;)

Last edited:

Narmina

^ OMG? Kiddin? :D Bulgaria can send her only with ethnic song..my opinion of course...But after "Ken Lee" I can't imagine her singing any pop-song especially in English :D

A.B.

^ She is epic!

"Ken lee, tulibu dibu douchoo"
(I can't live, if living is without you)

94ayd

Hm, I think the best song should win and it's probably better to go for an unknown name. Elitsa & Stoyan were pretty much the least known of our entrants so far at the time they were chosen. ;)

nikolay_BG

Banned

Maybe. Accept Elitsa and Stoyan, all other bulgarian entrants were kinda popular before the preselecion. We never used that again, maybe it`s a good format after all ;)

BGN

Last year BNT tried to involve in ESC well-known pop-folk singers such as Desislava, Preslava and Emilia. They refused due to lack of time to prepare well for the contest. This year we can expect the debut of pop-folk in our selection, which probably will be again opened (even for foreign citizens) as last year. Maria Ilieva may be also in the plans.
I think that BNT won't make big changes to the selection format from last year.

Last edited:

Woohoo

Azis could be 2012's Jedward!

Bulgaris should go for pop-folk music next year.

BGN

We should send something "So lucky" then :D

nikolay_BG

Banned

Last year BNT tried to involve in ESC well-known pop-folk singers such as Desislava, Preslava and Emilia. They refused due to lack of time to prepare well for the contest. This year we can expect the debut of pop-folk in our selection, which probably will be again opened (even for foreign citizens) as last year. Maria Ilieva may be also in the plans.
I think that BNT won't make big changes to the selection format from last year.

^They have to. Our preselection is just crying for changes! Aparently things don`t work the way they should snce we are out of the final :cool:

BGN

I expect them only to change the deadlines, because this year all about our selection was made in the last minute and that prevented many artists to participate. Even though it became pretty nice selection with many good songs to choose form ,especially if we take into considiration that the singers this year had only month to make song, to submit it, to make choreography, etc. And it was hard for the broadcaster too, because they had to make things happen urgently. But in my opinion this format of open selection and jury which have to choose 20 of the submitted songs to participate in the final is good. We don't need any semi-finals or any 'Be a star' wannabies like 2008. What we need in our selection is enough time.

BGN

Yep, Eurovision comeback for Elitsa Todorova is almost sure...
I will be happy to see her again in our NF....

nikolay_BG

Banned

^I`m not. From what i learned recent years in ESC is that comebacks always flop in ESC. And if Elitsa goes to our NF she would be voted again (i suppose), and I don`t think the result will be great. We need somebody new and fresh and cool. Someone who isn`t forcing the things and doesn`t look intence. We need someone like Lena.

I hope we`ll find our Lena soon :)

BGN

^I`m not. From what i learned recent years in ESC is that comebacks always flop in ESC.

Bulgarian Eurovision is always different case in all aspects (from the NF to our voting in ESC) :D, so it's very unpredictable what will happen in the following months ;)

Top Bottom