Contact us

Betting on Eurovision this year? Check this course out if you need help [free coupon inside]

HBKaus

Hey everyone,

My friend has come out with a course to do with betting on Eurovision. He's been pretty successful at it for the last 10 years. I can verify he has predicted every esc winner since 2015 (yes even Jamala in 2016 which was pretty crazy). One thing he never does is follow the fanfare around the top countries, and he never bets blindly on the favourite. He uses a data model to make his betting decisions, which has been pretty accurate so far.

So if you need help this year, check out this course. If anything it'll probably give you some new ideas. He gave me some free vouchers for the first 100 students. Use code ESCYOUNITED at checkout on Udemy. The course is called "Betting On Eurovision". If you could give an honest review it'd be much appreciated if you enjoy the course.

Or click link here to be taken directly to course page.

Thank you guys :)

eurovision-betfair-betting.jpg

HBKaus

Well that's the thing, he doesn't do what alot of punters do. He doesn't trade or make predictions at this stage of ESC season.

From what I see he waits until just before the GF. He sources a variety of data for all songs in the GF, like ALOT of data. Stuff that isn't freely available to the public necessarily.

He then analyses all this data with an algorithmic model, and his betting strategy revolves around confidence intervals.

It's been pretty successful. He doesn't react to hype (like Loreen lol), it's all just the numbers.

Worth checking out, as an introduction or even if just for a different view on betting!

Top Bottom