Contact us

Betting Odds for ESC 2011

bashers

I think it because it seems France and Sweden in particular are getting lots more press. I just think they will end up with many more 12 pointers than us whereas we'll always be mid table! Still I still stand by my 6th/5th placing for the UK. Even though, I want us to come first because to me, it is the best song!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I actually think Sweden will win as well.

dogmeat

Norway will win! You'll see! All Europe will go haba-haba!
All Europe "going haba haba" would sound like an ultimate downfall of our culture.

France is already given almost twice bigger chances than second in the odds Estonia (5.2 vs 9.4)

A.B.

All Europe "going haba haba" would sound like an ultimate downfall of our culture.

France is already given almost twice bigger chances than second in the odds Estonia (5.2 vs 9.4)

France will get the jury support, but the people will vote for trashy songs. I can't see France in the top 5.

Scooby

France will get the jury support, but the people will vote for trashy songs. I can't see France in the top 5.

I don't think so.
In Moscow Yohanna was second, and many ppl voted for her (not only juries).
France will b in top 5 for sure, and probably one strong song will win (and thats not sweden or norway)

Dreamframer

Last year betting odds showed nothing. Everyone thought Azerbaijan will win. Even Safura herself looked like she won already when she was performing. But then, surprise-surprise!!

Grinch

Don't trust betting odds. Last year Safura was the winner, Harel reached the 2nd place :mrgreen: But ppl knew Lena would win.

Tell me that you are joking? :?

Nope. I don't like anything about that entry but it's so 2000's thrashy pop songs which kids & youth will vote for.

Narmina

I don't think so.
France will b in top 5 for sure, and probably one strong song will win (and thats not sweden or norway)

Niko, so your prediction?

GRE

My prediction is that the country that is close to the victory is...
Denmark.
But we should also see what Azerbaijan and United Kindgom will do.
Dark horses?Latvia and Switzerland.

lucian-crusher

Last year betting odds showed nothing. Everyone thought Azerbaijan will win. Even Safura herself looked like she won already when she was performing. But then, surprise-surprise!!

No! Last year the said the winer will be either :az: or :de:, the only differene was that :az: was shown as winer even before their NF, while :de: had to wait a little to become favourite.

r3gg13

I have a hard time understanding what the numbers mean in betting odd, SO I'm just gonna make my prediction :lol:

Last year my realistic prediction for top 5, from first place to fifth, was: Denmark (1st), Romania, Germany, Armenia and Greece (5th). I really thought that Denmark was gonna win last year, especially when the first few votes were announced :mrgreen:

This year, I want to say that France (people like it), Azerbaijan (it's easy to like it), the UK (Nostalgia!!) , Sweden and Estonia (because of good staging) have a good chance. If I want to be bold though, I would want to say that Azerbaijan will win (if they have good live vocals).

A.B.

I have a hard time understanding what the numbers mean in betting odd, SO I'm just gonna make my prediction :lol:

Last year my realistic prediction for top 5, from first place to fifth, was: Denmark (1st), Romania, Germany, Armenia and Greece (5th). I really thought that Denmark was gonna win last year, especially when the first few votes were announced :mrgreen:

This year, I want to say that France (people like it), Azerbaijan (it's easy to like it), the UK (Nostalgia!!) , Sweden and Estonia (because of good staging) have a good chance. If I want to be bold though, I would want to say that Azerbaijan will win (if they have good live vocals).

Even though I like the Azerbaijani entry a lot, I don't think that it will trouble the top 5. It's not as good as last year.

France is last year's Slovakia. It will flop.

The UK. After listening to their live performance of the song I must say that they have 0 chances to enter the top 10. Hadise has been saved by the belly dancing. They will score points only if they will perform the song naked.

Sweden is a big kitsch and won't appeal to Eastern Europe. I doubt that Eric will qualify for the grand final

Estonia is nice and will enter the top 10, but not a winner.

It's between Norway and Hungary for the trophy. ;)

damienn

Banned
I don't think so.

Well, you can't really compare those 2 songs :) The only similaritys between them is, they both sing, and they both do it well.
Apart from that, the genres are different, the genders are different, the context is different,

And ye, I DEFINENTLY hope that Mr Repetitive or miss waka waka, oh, sry, haba haba won't win.

r3gg13

@A.B.- I honestly would like to see Hungary to win, just so we could have a new Eurovision host. I wanna see how they'll do things :D
Just wondering, what's your top 5 prediction?

Edit: I forgot to add: I see Bulgaria and Georgia doing well too :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Top Bottom