Contact us

Betting Odds 2021

esc87fan

And with the second half of SF2 still to do their second rehearsals tomorrow. Really not getting the hype over Italy since that kind of music is not really my taste. And how Malta is still top 3 is beyond me

With all these twists and turns it's still a wide-open race to the top, I still think it's what happens on stage that matter the most

aef

I expected :mt: to fall out of the top 5 due to the disappointing staging. It's a surprise that they are still top 3. The :it: hype is really interesting to watch, was their staging so good?

For me the most realistic contenders are :ch: and :fr: (:pt: 2017 vibes)

esc87fan

For me the most realistic contenders are :ch: and :fr: (:pt: 2017 vibes)
Those two have been my favorites from the start. Both have been waiting a long time for another victory, and I think they will both do well with the juries and the public

aef

By now I love how open this years seems to be once again and how bookies are having not much of a clue about the winner at all :LOL: :LOL: The odds are changing so fast every rehearsal day!

My comments concerning the winner - for now:
:fr: I wouldn't bet on this french pig in a poke. Anything can happen here. Juries might love it but is Covid-Europe really in the mood for this retro chanson?
:ch: The safest bet in my opinion. His performance gave me the classic winner vibes. I'm not sure if the mood of the song is the right one for this year though. In the end it could work with both juries and televoters though!
:it: Italy emerged as a surprise contender during the past days and I can totally see it now! Almost every year Italy is a safe bet for a top 10 result and strong televoting support. Maybe both juries and televoters will go for it once again.
:mt: In my opinion :mt: lost some of its potential with the pink staging. Personally I also don't like the electro swing style of the song. But in the end it might be the right song and right staging for the current situation where people want back party and fun. The strong vocals will also help with juries.
::ic It's a classic top 10 song in my opinion but no realistic contender. Last years song was way stronger.
:bg: Very, very overrated in my opinion. I appreciate the staging though, it elevated the song very much for me and it might end top 10.
:lt: I really wouldn't count this out! Maybe it's the right uptempo song for this year.
:gr: Could be a possible surprise in my opinion.

HayashiM

Veteran
Switzerland is still at 5/1 in :cz:, as the bookies here aren't all that flexible and we cannot bet with non-Czech providers. However if you live somewhere where you could take advantage of those 15/1-ish odds for :ch:... I don't say Gjon's gonna win for sure, but this is getting really ridiculous.

mauve

Veteran
Even though things can completely change until next week, I am so happy that my faves (Italy and France) are on top of the odds right now. I will enjoy the moment. xheat

midnightsun

Veteran
I will take odds seriously after the first semi (or jury semi). Before it’s random speculation and some countries betting money on their own song. After the semi it gets a bit more realistic since there are always people in the know and I‘m sure the results are leaked somewhere at some points.

John1

:it: is about to overtake :fr: in the odds, and I'm living for it as well for these two to be at the top. xheat xheat

Esc_Vinyero

Italy first?????? Okay I wasn't expecting that, well deserved tho ofc 🤩🤩 I didn't think Italy could win but now the hype is REAL I'm gonna lose it 🤞😍🇮🇹

soulm8

Worst Italian song in like forever! Very, very overrated! This race is everyone’s to take!

Plus what means Covid Europe? People needs to know you have emotions especially in a situation like this! You can be touched easily! Delusion for only gay bops is real!

John1

I don't think that Italy is anywhere near a victory, but a top 3 is most likely the best result Maneskin can hope for!

HayashiM

Veteran
Worst Italian song in like forever! Very, very overrated! This race is everyone’s to take!

Plus what means Covid Europe? People needs to know you have emotions especially in a situation like this! You can be touched easily! Delusion for only gay bops is real!
It's the weakest Italian song for me since at least 2016. But I'd still be very happy if it wins, I prefer it to all plausible alternatives except for France.

Top Bottom