5 2.1%

12 5.0%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
belgium 2019 cancelled

ChrisOL

Hm, the chorus was just one shade better than Julia Samoylovas performance in Moscow... If she won't get this fixed she will probably have a hard time getting close to the top 10 at all.

mauve

Veteran
Her voice was quite okay, besides the chorus parts. She needs to practice again. But what I didn't like was the whole performance. Something is missing. It's definitely no winner song that way. Since I really like that song, it's a huge disappointment. Lets's see what she can do about it until next month!

Kairit

I don't think the Israel performance was nearly as bad as people were talking. She seems to only really struggle with the "before it all" part... I'm sure it'll sound good at Eurovision though. Otherwise... her voice is still xheat at the verses.

John1

It seems that we're following the same path as Blanche did last year. Phew...

Alexis

I'm trying to stay positive. She'll improve and will give us the performance that we all hope for. Let's see what she has for us in Amsterdam and Madrid, but the only performance that actually matters it's in Lisbon. She has enough time to improve, that live wasn't that bad like Yulia's, it was ok but it needs a lot of work to be perfect.

ag89

The comments here are the same like last year after people saw Blanche's shy and modest performances on pre-parties. I will remind you she finished at 4th position at the end, with more than 200 points just from televoting. The same or similar may happen this year, too.

Alaska49

also it seems like she was sick AND wasn't hearing her monitors right so it's a wonder the verses sounded as good as they did

Sammy

Veteran
This is one of the songs, where I like the verses more than the chorus (which does not mean, that I dislike the chorus)

ApEsc

I was very disappointed by her performance in Israel, hoping to improve until the semi finals

Eulaliya

My digital drawing of Sennek.
Dar-Dp7UwAAe0W_.jpg:large

blue00eyes

I don't think the Israel performance was nearly as bad as people were talking. She seems to only really struggle with the "before it all" part... I'm sure it'll sound good at Eurovision though. Otherwise... her voice is still xheat at the verses.
But this part is crucial :lol: just like "we will stand tall" in Adele's Skyfall - it really verifies who can sing and who cannot. I'm not saying Laura can't sing but she needs to fix that part cause it ruins the song even if the rest is performed well.

ApEsc

I feel that something bad is happening to her, not only in Israel, but in the Netherlands, too, she fakes.

Still, despite the forgery, it is still better than many competitors

lolita

Chorus really doesn't sound powerful enough, totally opposite of studio version. Like lot of people here said, similar situation was with Blanche. :(

Realest

No Final?

Morpheus

After listening to Sennek's performance in above, I'm not hearing the car crash everyone else is. So she's not pitch perfect, and sounds occasionally a little flat or wobbly or fragile. That's how pop music typically sounds like live. If you expect a flawless studio version from even a good singer in a live situation, most of the time you're going to get disappointed.
I don't love the song, but I'm so fed up with the unrealistic expectations people have for live singing. F humanity, what's that even about? Everyone should sound like a machine playing back studio cuts, no imperfection's allowed. *Beep bloop, robosinger installing emotions*

She sounds FINE.

Alaska49

After listening to Sennek's performance in above, I'm not hearing the car crash everyone else is. So she's not pitch perfect, and sounds occasionally a little flat or wobbly or fragile. That's how pop music typically sounds like live. If you expect a flawless studio version from even a good singer in a live situation, most of the time you're going to get disappointed.
I don't love the song, but I'm so fed up with the unrealistic expectations people have for live singing. F humanity, what's that even about? Everyone should sound like a machine playing back studio cuts, no imperfection's allowed. *Beep bloop, robosinger installing emotions*

She sounds FINE.
can i marry this post i will offer the best dowry i can get

SwissKung

She sounds more than fine in Amsterdam, the only mediocre part is the chorus but she should just avoid shouting and let backing vocals give strenght to it.

Top Bottom