18 7.6%

1 0.4%

5 2.1%

9 3.8%

5 2.1%

12 5.0%

• Total voters

sapsan

One of the songs I really want to add to my playlist at the moment. Belgium second year in a row are in my TOP-10. Thanks. :8:

Brandt

Well done once again, Belgium. Can't wait to hear it live. One of my absolute favourites this year.

Dorientje

At first I did not know if I liked it,
but I can understand it with the video clip.if they also translate it well on stage, then they are in the final

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
At first I did not know if I liked it,
but I can understand it with the video clip.if they also translate it well on stage, then they are in the final

Qualification isn't even in question.

Kaz

I was listening to this as i was walking to school, and I am unsure why but I felt an overwhelming urge to cry. Man, the power in the chorus and the despair in Sennek’s voice really made me feel something I haven’t felt for a long time. Thank you Belgium for this masterpiece, and i pray you get the staging you deserve, because this would be the best winner ever.

Fluke

For a supposedly likely winner this sure doesn't have a lot of posts.... all i can say is, very professional arrangement, the vocals are much more expressive and true to the genre than the other similar entries this year, but the song lacks a really memorable melody, it's like one long verse with no chorus.

AmaiaQ

Belgium always brings quality songs to the contest, thank you so much!! xhug

I think this is my favourite entry at the moment. I love her voice, I love the production values, I love the Hooverphonics + Bond vibes, I love the melodies. Everything is in its place in this song. I hope it lives up to it live and does really well in the contest, top 10 at least please! I'm going to rate it with a 12!

Btw, does anyone know how can I check more of her music? I can't find her in spotify neither under Sennek's nor Laura's name :(

Chorizo

Btw, does anyone know how can I check more of her music? I can't find her in spotify neither under Sennek's nor Laura's name :(

I had the same problem. I couldn't find her on Spotify. I only found A Matter of Time via the Wiwibloggs playlist for Eurovision 2018 and that's the only song I found.

mauve

Veteran
I actually tried to look for some songs as well, but didn't find any. Guess that's why noone can help. :( Maybe she used to work under a different Name in the past? Seems like noone knows.

ZoboCamel

Not sure about Spotify - I don't really use it since it often doesn't work for me anyway - but she has a few other songs on YouTube under the name Sennek, and there are also a bunch from the band Addicted Kru Sound (AKS), of which she seems to be the lead singer.

Phoenix

This is my favorite song on the contest, I love everything about it. This sounds more Lana-esque than City Lights where I didn't get the comparison at all.

ParadiseES

One of the best songs selected last week. I need to watch it live, because the song looks quite difficult to sing live, but I can say that I prefer this over "City lights" a million times. Belgium has another top-10 in the pocket and maybe a top-5.
8 points.

Nicfedy

Quite a lot of hype for this. I give it 10 pts but loses 2 for the un memeorable and slightly annoying cuckoo clock chorus. It won't win, this contest is wide open.

Top Bottom