1 1.2%

4 4.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

EscGeek

Veteran
Cool. Even i was longing to hear how that language sounds on the eurovision stage.
Hopefully it's not just a few words. :lol:

empo21

Veteran
Earlier tweet by 12xal refers to the songs as 'ethnic banger' and 'soulful ballad'. Based on the Aisel leak, I'm guessing she has the ethnic banger? Game of Chess combined with lyrics like "Wake up, world" are not giving good vibes tbh

As for the Azerbaijani lyrics...too little too late...they already lost that race to Sofi Marinova :nails:

Mainshow

Veteran
Earlier tweet by 12xal refers to the songs as 'ethnic banger' and 'soulful ballad'. Based on the Aisel leak, I'm guessing she has the ethnic banger? Game of Chess combined with lyrics like "Wake up, world" are not giving good vibes tbh

As for the Azerbaijani lyrics...too little too late...they already lost that race to Sofi Marinova :nails:

Sofi Marinova - despite her being iconic (and she should have qualified instead of Tooji - horrible tie-breaker rule back in the day!) - only sang 2 or 3 words in Azerbaijani :D She clearly made Azerbaijani be heard in Eurovision for the very first time but we can't really speak of Azerbaijni lyricS, can we?

anyway, I think it's great that :az: is trying something new in recent years!

Mainshow

Veteran
A part of the ethno-truo leaked and it's absolutely incredible.
This could be my favourite Azerbaijanj entry ever.
It's something I've been hoping to hear from Axerbaijan for years!

Loindici

Veteran
It's really interesting:

Cool, now when can we hear who represents Azerbaijan because I swear the Caucasus trio are getting my bussy drier than Sahara right now

Mainshow

Veteran
How's that even possible?

I thought it would have been between Aisel and Trio and we would be finally getting a song in Azerbaijani... and now this?

Eurovision.tv just announced Fähre all of a sudden?

I'm slightly disappointed.... Trio's snippet sounded divine and 12 points-worthy.

Bobjan FR

I'm surprised because

-He wasn't among the top 2... So they changed their mind ?
-He's almost unknown (His biggest "success" got 39 000 view on YouTube, even for azerbaidjan it's nothing) so i wonder why they changed their plans like this....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wasn't it supposed to be Aisel or some group? :LOL: Hes come out of nowhere

Top Bottom