3 2.2%

3 2.2%

10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

Spezzoz

I am sure this was one of San Marinos internal selection songs - not Azerbaijan so odds are it wont be chosen.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It starts quite well but the moment the "nyam yo ho, ryenge kyo"-part came I thought: please NO!

That part is the worst part of the entire song and spoils it somewhat, imo the rest is great though.

Mainshow

Veteran
After "Bulletproof", "Call For Love" and "Solovey", "Cleopatra" has been my favourite ESC season song I've listened to the most! Seriously, the guy singing, the chorus... Amazing! I just wish they didn't throw in every genre they have ever heard of into the final chorus.
Fingers crossed they chose this song (or my Bulletproof theory)... I don't wanna see them choose "Scars into Stars" - what a lame and cheesy song title!

Galandar

The song presentation is
After "Bulletproof", "Call For Love" and "Solovey", "Cleopatra" has been my favourite ESC season song I've listened to the most! Seriously, the guy singing, the chorus... Amazing! I just wish they didn't throw in every genre they have ever heard of into the final chorus.
Fingers crossed they chose this song (or my Bulletproof theory)... I don't wanna see them choose "Scars into Stars" - what a lame and cheesy song title!
i wish the Bulletproof theory was true xthink

mauve

Veteran
I truly HOPE that Cleopatra is the entry. It's fantastic, not average at all and would stand out. It's fresh and is an unpredictable song. Love it. Would shoot into my top 10. Please, let it be!!! xpray

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I bet its the voice of 3000 years old Egyptian Mumia British scientists managed to restore few months ago :ROFLMAO:

:lol: hes angry and coming for all them Egyptian artifacts we stole after raiding his tomb and sarcophagus.

crashworld

Veteran
I got a feeling it's not going to be Cleopatra. It's just a way to divert our attention and we will get the basic ballad.

Top Bottom