5 3.2%

3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt. Savior

Having a hard time judging this song. It's quite different then the rest. I like the first part of the song. The 2nd part is more of the same and to my ears is only loud noise. Live and with staging it can be special though.

I think there are 6 definitive qualifiers in the 2nd semi. That leaves 4 spots open for the rest. I do think Austria will be in those last spots.

Datura

I think there are 6 definitive qualifiers in the 2nd semi. That leaves 4 spots open for the rest. I do think Austria will be in those last spots.
who do u think these 6 are?

Lindon

I can't wait for @Matt to provide a raving review of our song. It's so much his thing ;)

goncalovieira

This is a sure Q.
Catchy as hell. A bit overproduced, but still... my biggest hit on gym cardio sessions.

Ezio

Veteran
I can't wait for @Matt to provide a raving review of our song. It's so much his thing ;)
You need deliverance. Austria has not the best song every year, and especially not this year. I hope you find peace and joy in other things. Maybe a Eurovision song from another country. But your happiness right now depends too much on how the world perceives the Austrian song.

Happiness is always dependant on external factors but joy comes from within.

Eurovision is just a show, a time killer, a distraction. It's not worthy of an emotional investment at all.

goncalovieira

You need deliverance. Austria has not the best song every year, and especially not this year. I hope you find peace and joy in other things. Maybe a Eurovision song from another country. But your happiness right now depends too much on how the world perceives the Austrian song.

Eurovision is just a show, a time killer, a distraction. It's not worthy of an emotional investment at all.
A fan should never say that Eurovision is a time killer...
Most of us have this contest as a huge hobby from January to May.

Sammy

Veteran
Don‘t mind him. He‘s done with Eurovision for at least three comebacks. (according to himself). Now he needs to spoil the fun for others. Don’t know why… It‘s a christian thing. :mrgreen:

Ezio

Veteran
Don‘t mind him. He‘s done with Eurovision for at least three comebacks. (according to himself). Now he needs to spoil the fun for others. Don’t know why… It‘s a christian thing. :mrgreen:
Same for you. Hope you can keep Cesar Sampson safe in your little game when no one else does.

This thread is 99% us Austrians talking about our entry. It's insane. I sense like other people are afraid to participate because they aren't interested in us defending our entry against them in case they don't like it.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
For me it is a time killer. #notproudofit
It's Mop that triggered my comeback so blame him.

Last edited:

Lindon

Next time I mark it as satire for people like you.
Some people have the ability to read between lines, some not.
Although I'm surprised which people lack the ability.

Last edited:

marty

i'm somehow worrying if this will make it to the final or not. in semi 1 i think it would absolutely sail through but semi 2 is really strong and i think these countries are sure qualifiers if they don't completely mess up their stagings.

switzerland
belgium
israel
armenia
greece
the netherlands
norway

which leaves 3 spots that i think will go to
albania
denmark
estonia
georgia
or austria

austria usually doesn't have a lot of "alliances" unlike eg albania, and maybe georgia (who haven't qualified a lot recently though, gotta admit that). i have no clue if televoters like estonia or denmark, i personally would take them both into the final (with austria)
I think that Austria is a safe qualifier behind Switzerland, Israel, Belgium and The Netherlands. This year there are quite a lot of good songs, but not that many outstanding songs. The stagings could be more relevant than in other years.

Lindon

Ezio

Veteran
Next time I mark it as satire for people like you.
Some people have the ability to read between lines, some not.
Although I'm surprised which people lack the ability.
If that's satire, what's not satire? I am asking for my autistic self.

I guess the size of this thread is already satire because there was no preselection and there is not much buzz in the fanbase compared to Switzerland and Netherlands.

Lindon

I can't comment on other threads, because I avoid listening to other countries songs, so I have more reason to watch the shows. Other than the Austrian song I listened to half of the German song.
Nobody seems to appreciate that I see my role here to inform what is going on with the Austrian song, collect and subtitling ORF reports and so on.
Of course I recognized that there is not much going on. I already told here, that I contacted Kaleen and made suggestions to her what has to change with not much success.
What I deliver here is an extra service. I have 7000 subscribers and almost 8 mio views on my YouTube channel and can easily restrict myself doing only that.

Of course it was satire. Everyone here knows that Matt has an aversion to this kind of songs, with silly lyrics and no deeper meaning.

Ezio

Veteran
And why do I sense you are obsessed with this song if on the one hand you admit it's silly and on the other hand you comment on every negative comment? It looks like you are bothered by it. I mean it happens every year. I did the same thing unless I hated our song very much like in 2017 or 2020.

So, if you don't wanna interact with other fans of other songs, I'm puzzled what's this all about in this very forum. But that's just me being spooky.

Lindon

I can't comment on other threads, because I avoid listening to other countries songs, so I have more reason to watch the shows. Other than the Austrian song I listened to half of the German song.
Nobody seems to appreciate that I see my role here to inform what is going on with the Austrian song, collect and subtitling ORF reports and so on.
Of course I recognized that there is not much going on. I already told here, that I contacted Kaleen and made suggestions to her what has to change with not much success.
What I deliver here is an extra service. I have 7000 subscribers and almost 8 mio views on my YouTube channel and can easily restrict myself doing only that.

Of course it was satire. Everyone here knows that Matt has an aversion to this kind of songs, with silly lyrics and no deeper meaning.

Top Bottom