6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

Remember they opened with Norway last year, I see no reason they wouldn't open with Austria.
Norway was in semi 1 with very strong competition. This year in semi 2 there are not many catchy songs, at least in the first half. The first thought of course would be to open it with Austria but then there is also to consider that after Austria there would be a long time with quite boring songs only. Thats why I am not sure. But I think for Kaleen it would be great to open the show.

han-g

Norway was in semi 1 with very strong competition. This year in semi 2 there are not many catchy songs, at least in the first half. The first thought of course would be to open it with Austria but then there is also to consider that after Austria there would be a long time with quite boring songs only. Thats why I am not sure. But I think for Kaleen it would be great to open the show.

I wandering which 1st half song you are suggesting was fierce competition wise in the 1st half of semi 1 last year. Semi 1 was strong but other than Norway the most competitive songs were in the 2nd half.

Lindon

Is Caravaggio still with us? Video frames

Lindon

QUEEN KALEEN conquering Madrid

aef

Lindon

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I like this banger, catchy as hell. Kinda Blümchen meets Eurodance meets Bubblegum pop with a sexy female singer. 10p.

Datura

It explains a lot. So they have to deal with people like this:
No, nobody who made the live auditions was that bad (though some definitely had a bad day) but it was notable that some were not ready to perform on the big esc stage live

aef

I think most of his/ her songs are about people like you :D
Ok so I’m not allowed to say I don’t like her attitude only because she is trans (or whatever)?

CPV4931

QUEEN KALEEN conquering Madrid

I am going to Madrid and Austria is my current #1 so this made me very happy yesterday :)

Lindon

I am going to Madrid and Austria is my current #1 so this made me very happy yesterday :)
Great!
Kaleen announced today on ESC-kompakt that she will not be showing what is planned in Malmö at the pre-parties. I guess that means no dancers, but who knows.

marty

Great!
Kaleen announced today on ESC-kompakt that she will not be showing what is planned in Malmö at the pre-parties. I guess that means no dancers, but who knows.
It also could mean that there are dancers but a different choreo. I am not sure if it would be impressive if Kaleen would perform her song without dancers at the pre parties.

FilipFromSweden

Kaleen doesn't need any dancers she could kill it with a 1 euro budget because she is the show

Top Bottom