4 2.0%

5 2.5%

4 2.0%

9 4.5%

5 2.5%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic! :D

Lindon

Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic! :D

Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
Sorry for off topic, too. ;)
The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.:lol:

mauve

Veteran
Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
Sorry for off topic, too. ;)
The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.:lol:

Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there. :lol:

Lindon

Cesár Sampson 34 years old and the Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz 31 years old, yesterday.
I must have done something wrong in my life :lol:

Lindon

Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there. :lol:

mauve

Veteran

When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life! :D

Lindon

When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life! :D

One of my most unforgettable evenings there was a concert of Celine Dion. The tickets were extremely expensive and I must admit I wasn't a die hard fan of her. Then she started late. There was a rumour that she wasn't feeling very well. I thought, well that's a good start. To make a long story short, she was absolutely amazing. More powerful than any recording of her. You could almost physically lean on her voice. She gave everything there was to give. She should have demanded even more money for the tickets, she was worth every cent.

Another off topic:

Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.

mauve

Veteran
Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.

Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"? xthink

Lindon

Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"? xthink

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ORF does nothing without consensus of Conchita/Tom.

Lindon

Cesár on German television. Routine:

Lindon

I'm in the mood for blues.

Lindon

Deleted.

Lindon

Ezio

Veteran
After Song Contest and outside the ESC bubble, this song sounds even better and cooler than before.

Lindon

Lindon

Conchita gave an interview to the Prinz Blog. I try my best to translate two answers related to Cesár and the ESC.

When Cesár Sampson was in 1st place after the jury evaluation, what did you think?

Well, I had an Eurovision party at home that day. This is a tradition by now. The police came twice, I'm so proud of that. So a real party. So we watch and the points come in and ... I saw him, he sang, he delivered. He sings divinely. I would wish to sing so well. He was right at number 1 and of course I was happy. But at the same time I thought to myself: really already? Do I have to give up the throne now? I held a monologue in my mind and thought: all right, then the show will be back in Vienna next year and I will host the thing. That's great for Austria; Stockholm was long enough the pop capital. And yet there was this question: really already? In the end it was the third place and that was really great. What a sign to the outside!

Would we see you in any context at the ESC?

So singing probably not. But I would like to host this thing. I really enjoyed the hosting of the Greenroom. But I also want to host the whole show. I'm sorry for anyone who has to bite into the bullet for that. But I'll stand at the edge of the stage and say: So, let's go!

https://prinz-esc.de/conchita-wurst-hamburg-pride-2018-interview-cesar-sampson-polina-gagarina/

She did an excellent job hosting the Austrian Music Awards this year. So I'm sure, she would be first choice for ORF if the ESC comes back to Vienna.

Maybe she would even transform to Tom for that occasion.

Once I'm transformed
Once I'm reborn
You know I will rise like a phoenix

Lindon

Lindon

Is there a Chance to watch the Whole Voting with Andi Knoll as Commentator?

I have tried to make your wish come true, but the EBU was not amused ;)

Instead I uploaded the newscast of ORF right after the contest, only with a few changes the EBU demanded. Not so funny as Andi, but it will give you insight of the Austrian jury voting process and the reaction of fans watching the contest in a public viewing. Sorry, only for German speaking friends:

marty

does anybody know when cesar will release his new single? in july he announced it for the end of august. now its october. somehow i have the feeling he could be part of next years selection again.

Top Bottom